.43

when i imagine luke and eve this is literally what i see

Evelyn.

"Eve there's a spider!"

I rolled my eyes, flicking up my shoe and smacking the spider on the wall. It crushed against the white material.

"For an FBI agent you're pretty scared of insects," I grabbed a tissue and wiped it off the wall, tossing it in the trash and smacking my hands against each other.

Luke came out from behind the kitchen island that he was hiding behind, smiling and running up to me with wide arms.

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, "Thanks, darling."

I rolled my eyes, though I couldn't ignore the blush on my face, "Yeah yeah."

If there was a definition of young, dumb, and in love, it would be me and Luke.

Minus the young I suppose.

Our undeniable connection was almost instant.

The second we locked eyes, there was a flame between us. It was small, but it was there, and both of us knew it.

Though, the flame started out as more of hate than anything else.

Time went on, and our flame grew. The tiny little spark expanded until it was massive, a raging fire that couldn't be extinguished.

That hate turned to love, as much as I would hate to admit it.

Luke and I were fire, and no one could ever put out our flame. We burned bright enough to light an entire city.

It was as if he and I were surrounded by our wall of fire everywhere you went, hand in hand, as the world looked on at the flames.

We took our fire, and we lived. We lived life to its utmost potential. Thrived from the heat of our fire, from the light that shone brightly around us.