.33

Evelyn.

Luke was not lying.

He had a plan to ruin me.

Luke wasted no time in ripping that dress from my body, shoving me into my bedroom and tossing me down onto the bed.

I don't know if it was the ball that made him this way, or just the stress of the whole ordeal.

Perhaps the dress was driving him insane.

But any way, Luke was down to business, immediately.

Luke tossed off his shirt, standing over me in a towering position as he gripped my legs. He took my bare legs, yanking me to the edge of the bed.

I swallowed, my heart dropping as he sunk down slowly in front of me. Luke made firm eye contact with me as he kneeled down, his hands reaching to the sides of me and gripping the bed.

My stomach churned in butterflies, him eye level with my hips."Luke I-"

"Sh sh sh," He shook his head, leaning over my body slightly. Luke hooked his fingers in my underwear, trailing it down, "Let me, darling."

With a quick peck to my lips and a slight adjustment in his position, his head was between my legs, his already bruised lips trailing up the inside of my thighs. He was switching sides between every kiss, my breathing shallowing at the feeling.

I wanted more.

My hips bucked up impatiently, shifting every now and again for him to get on with it, though inwardly, I enjoyed the attention he was paying to me.

The time he was taking and how attentively he spent it, I enjoyed that very much.

He leaned down, his mouth inches away from my center. Luke paused all movements, using this time to gaze into my eyes.

I let out an involuntary moan, chest puffing up and down from how heavy my breathing had gotten. It was all because of him, because of Luke.

Without even a hint of a warning, his lips were around my clit, throbbing furiously and finally getting the satisfaction I needed.

His tongue swiped over the bundle of nerves, sucking harshly whilst collecting the arousal for extra lubricant.

Breathy moans and whiny whimpers sounded throughout the room, I couldn't help but let the noises slip, even after trying ever so hard to keep them in.

I knew I was a goner the minute his tongue slipped inside of me.

So skillfully, for a second I had wondered how many girls he had possibly done this to.

Though I quickly shook that from my mind, my hand reaching down to grip his hair.

My head snapped back, eyes squeezing shut, such obscene noises falling from my lips. Truth be told, Luke hadn't a clue how vocal it could get.

"Feels so good," I breathed. He could feel him smirk against me, joyous. He cockily laughed, though it was not humorous.

He knew he was good, but he didn't quite realize how much exactly.

"Yeah?" Luke murmured against me, the vibrations shocking my body all the way into my stomach.

I nodded as he continued, "Show me. Show me how good."

He was cocky, smirking.

The cockiness soon faded, however, as I tugged at his blond hair, my lips stuttering as I tried desperately to get my chosen words out. I moaned louder, crying out chokedly at the feeling. It was warm, exposing, different than it ever had been before, between us.