full of questions

"How much longer?"

Albedo chuckled, "I'm just about done, you can move now if you'd like."

She exhaled, relieved to be able to move. Cecilia went over to see the painting but Albedo motioned for her to stay away. "Not until I've finished."

"Hmph, fine," she instead went to look around the room. It was full of books and experiments just like the cave he first took her to. There was also dozens of sketches and paintings all over. Old news by now but he certainly was a talented artist. Talented in alchemy by the looks of it too. He seemed to be quite devoted.

"The sun is going to set soon, whenever you'd like to go home let me know. I'll take you there but I'll be coming straight back. I'm unsure if I'll even go home tonight."

"Why wouldn't you come home?"

"I have important things to do. Research to finish."

"Seems like you work too much. Why don't you tell me some more about yourself?"

"There's not much to tell."

"I'll ask Klee to tell me about you the next time I see her. She seems like such a lovely kid."

"She's very sweet. Incredibly destructive, however. I spend most of my freetime cleaning up her messes and getting her out of trouble."

"How destructive can she be?"

"Quite, I'm sure you noticed her backpack, rather big for a girl her size. She has it filled to the brim with bombs."

"Bombs? Wouldn't that be super unsafe for someone her age."

"One would think so," Albedo chuckles. He puts his brush down and says, "there, finished. Your smile today was an unexpected one. Such a grand smile despite the situation you've found yourself in. It was out of place, yet contagious."

Cecilia rushes over to see the painting and she stares in awe. He was able to capture the happiness she'd felt when she entered room perfectly. Meanwhile, Albedo gets back to the task he'd paused in order to paint. Researching and experimenting.

"Now then, how long until you wish to return home? I need to continue with my research and experiments."

"I'd like to stay if I'm not a disturbance. What is it you're researching, anyway?"

"Amnesia, I'd like to see if I can somehow create a remedy for you. If I were to fail perhaps Mona could do something for you."

"Is amnesia something you can treat with alchemy? It seems so unlikely."

"There's a vast amount of things alchemy can do. If I do my research perhaps I'll be able to find an answer."

"Would it be rude for me to say I doubt this is something you can fix?"

Albedo smiles, "no, I too doubt I'll be able to come up with a solution. As I said before, if I fail it might be a good idea to speak with Mona."

"Who's Mona?"

"An astrologist. She should be able to peer into your past, even if you've forgotten it."

"I appreciate your help but please don't feel like this is an obligation. You can toss me to the streets if you'd like."

"Now why would I want to do that? You're a pleasure to be around, I'm going to help the best I can."

Cecilia smiles, "I hope I'm not being a distraction. I've been asking too many questions."

"Of course not, I already said I like having you here."

Cecilia sits in an empty chair. He liked her being there which made her happy. She sat quietly and watched Albedo as he read through books. He was so incredibly beautiful. It was all she thought of when she looked at him, beautiful. 

Passage upon passage. Studying up on amnesia and it's causes. As well as it's remedies. It's a slow process, the regaining of one's memories. Even more so when it's as severe as hers. Reading and reading. Disappointing, Albedo thought. And yet, not disappointing. Albedo's thoughts were confusing. He wanted so badly to find a remedy for the girl sat near her. At the same time, if she were to remember her place was elsewhere. Would she then put Albedo aside permenantly. Albedo sighs, he shouldn't worry about these things. He continues to remind himself, he's only known her for one day.