spewing

"You smell good." 

"You get distracted easily." 

"I know."

They finally pulled away from the hug. "Sorry if that was awkward."

Albedo shrugged in response, "you needed a hug. There's nothing awkward about it." 

"I'd like to go back now, I'm hungry."

The both of them got up and Cecilia picked up her extra flower crowns. She'd make sure to prevent them from falling apart, in order to distribute them. 

Cecilia enjoyed her walk with Albedo. She was glad he listened to her when she spoke. She thought Albedo looked nice with the flower crown on his head. She was surprised he'd left it on.

On the way back, still feeling a bit solemn. Cecilia remembers, "I don't like Kaeya."

"Why is that?" Albedo smiles, remembering her yelling at him.

"He makes me uncomfortable with his dumb voice. It's so smug and stuff."

"You probably won't like Lisa then, either."

"Why's that?"

"Well, she's rather.... erm. You'll have to meet her."

"Hmph. Well you know what?"

"Mm"

"I like your voice, Sucrose's voice, and Amber's voice."

"In that order?"

"Mmm, yeah"

"Oh really? I'm number one?"

"Yeah. Look we're almost back now!" She runs off ahead. Albedo smiles, she liked his voice.

As they walked through Monstadt on the way back to the workshop. Cecilia handed out flower crowns to as many folk she could. She made sure to save a few for the two friends she made, Sucrose and Amber. But of course, not forgetting Klee. During this walk, Albedo thought about the things she said. She mentioned that she was lonely back home. She mentioned her lover had left her for being annoying. Naturally, he could see why. But he believed this was not a big deal. It seemed to him the reason for her behaviours was due to the fact that many had neglected her. 

Being around this girl, his hand was constantly itching to sketch. She was beyond beautiful and she radiated such a happy energy. At times it seemed her happiness really wasn't a mask for her emotions. She just forgot about her troubles and was simply enjoying herself. 

They finally returned to the workshop where Sucrose was waiting, "ah, you're back? Is everything alright now?"

Cecilia walks up to Sucrose and places a crown on her head, "thank you for worrying about me, I'm fine now."

Cecilia decided during her relaxing trip, she would try not to overshare her troubles anymore. In order to prevent losing her friends like she did in her own world. She felt truly happy in Teyvat, like in some way this was where she was destined to live her life. However, that didn't mean she could continue to make the same mistakes from before. 

"I just want to say. I'm sorry I've been talking so much. I'm naturally rather talkative and I'm a nervous talker. So all that combined I've just been a disaster." She says, making nervous hand motions.

"It's really no problem! You just got back some of your memory and it didn't seem to be all that fantastic. It's understandable you'd want to get that all out of your system!" Sucrose assured the girl who's head hung low. "Not to mention Albedo himself goes on his own spews about alchemy. A little overtalking isn't going to be a problem."

"I'd like to listen to one of those spews. Alchemy seems cool and I know nothing about it." Cecilia smiles.

"I told you before, I could teach you about alchemy."

"Hmm yes but I dont retain information very well."

"Yet, you're saying you want to listen to my spews of alchemy?"

"It's different. If you teach me then it's like I have to learn but if its just a random spew then I dont feel pressured into learning."

"Where is the logic in that?"

"I don't know, Mr Albedo. The logic is pretty solid to me." Says Sucrose.

"Thank you!"

"Oh, I forgot I there's something I need. I'll return shortly!" Sucrose spouts and walks out of the room.

"You know, I bet Klee would like to learn how to make those crowns of yours."