adventures with Klee

"Klee! Wait!" Cecilia shouted running after the young girl. "This is so unfair! How are you faster than me?"

She huffed as she ran after the young girl. Even after all that training I still have no stamina! She thought to herself as she ran. Which is exactly why I'm only training for self defense!

"Klee, at least give me a moment to catch my breath!"

"But big sister! We're almost there!"

"Please don't be more bombs."

Finally, the small girl slows to a stop and begins to dig. It's another bomb... Cecilia thinks to herself as she catches up. Once she does she immediately let's herself fall to the ground. She tries to catch her breath as she waits for Klee to finish digging up.

"Here it is!" She shouts in excitement. Cecilia slowly sits up to see what the girl held in her hands. It was an envelope. Cecilia held her hands out to accept it. She opened it and stared at the neatly written words.

"Sucrose told me to give this to you before she left! But she told Klee not to read it!"

Cecilia looked at its contents and smiled, it was from Albedo. Maybe this meant he wasn't mad at her? She looked at the sheet reading the words carefully.

Hello, Cecilia. I didn't want Klee to get bored and give you too much trouble. Therefore, I've set up a treasure hunt for the both of you. Enjoy, keep her out of trouble.

Cecilia giggled before looking at the photo attached. It was a lovely sketch of a familiar area. Cecilia forcefully tore her eyes from the drawing to look at Klee who was fidgeting like mad. The sweet girl was aching to know what was in the letter.

"Klee, why was this buried?"

"So that I wouldn't look at it until I could show you! But you've been so busy with Mr. Kaeya!"

"More like Mr. Kaeya is busy with me..."

While Albedo had been up in the mountain Kaeya would not let Cecilia rest. He'd even have her accompany him whilst he worked. She had next to no time to herself. She was relieved she was able to spend time with Klee. For so many reasons! To start with, Klee was such a lovely girl! If she wasn't being destructive she was such a joy to be around. And second, she was finally able to spend time outside the walls of Mondstadt.

Spending time with mother nature is what she loved most. The gentle breeze that blew through her hair. She happily sighed and took a closer look at the drawing. Now knowing where exactly this was; she spoke to Klee.

"Looks like Albedo set up a treasure hunt for us! Are you ready to go find it?"

Klee's eyes lit up with excitement, "oh, I love treasure hunts! Are there clues?"

"Yep! It's a drawing of a super secret location! Wanna take a look?"

Cecilia handed the drawing to her and she happily accepted, happily bouncing up and down as she looked. "I know this, it's just outside Mondstadt!"

The image showed a cute little pond. Outside Mondstadt, entering the whispering woods. Cecilia giggled, this is gonna be fun! She was excited about spending time outdoors. Most of all with sweet little Klee. Speaking of which, the girl had finally gotten over her jumping from excitement. She was now grabbing Cecilia by the hand so she'd stand up.

Cecilia had no time to take a breath, Klee was already on her way. Once they arrived, Klee rushed everywhere searching for the area in the sketch. It was a small puddle with 3 calla lilies surrounding it.

"I found it!" The eager child shouted. Cecilia followed the girl. Surely enough, there it was. The drawing was incredibly accurate to what the area looked like. When did he come up with the time to create this treasure hunt? He must have had Sucrose set it up for him.

She immediately started digging up in all sorts of places. Cecilia simply smiled and looked around. While Klee was all over the place; Cecilia looked carefully at the pond. Holding the drawing up next to it, looking for any differences. It doesn't take too long before she notices a calla lily. It was different from the rest. It almost seemed artificial.

"Klee, I think I found it!" She shouted as she approached the flower. She carefully plucked it and examined it. It had a faint glow to it and a note attached to the stem.

The flower itself felt delicate. Yet, unbreakable at the same time. It was beautiful. She opened the note and read the words written inside.

I've created a bouquet for you and Klee using alchemy. I hope it's to your liking. Have fun searching for the rest of this bouquet.

Three short sentences written above another drawing.

(Sorry these are taking long. I present Geo Archer Albedo as an apology.)