vacation

https://discord.gg/xCbNkwqk
(My discord server; there's a whole lotta weird stuff going on in there. Including some of the other stuff im working on)
(Warning it can get pretty rated r lol)

Unwilling to go on vacation; Albedo spent the entire day working. Cecilia was going in and out of the workshop constantly for her own purposes. Her reasons being, wanting to socialize and see the friends she had made while in Monstadt. Or bringing snacks to Albedo who was refusing to stop and eat a full meal.

The sun had gone down long ago. Cecilia grew more and more tired as the seconds passed. Yet, Albedo refused to stop working.

"Albedoooo," she called. "When are you gonna finish?"

"Soon, you're welcome to leave if you wish."

Cecilia yawns, "you have to leave too. And I told you I don't like walking home at night alone."

"I'll walk you home quickly but I'm coming right back."

"No, you're not. I'll make sure you stay home."

"Then I won't leave at all."

Cecilia huffs and lays back in her chair. She thought of someway to convince Albedo to leave, but to no avail. Albedo continued working and experimenting. This time making sure he didn't become distracted.

Eventually, and quite inevitably, Cecilia fell asleep. Albedo took just one 2 second break from his work in order to lay his coat on her sleeping body. It was only a 2 second break; he quickly returned to work before falling asleep at his desk himself.

The night passes and one must be forced to welcome the morning. Sucrose, fully knowing just how devoted Albedo can be to his work, checks in at the workshop to make sure it was empty. Instead, she found the two very much asleep inside. She sighs, knowing this meant Albedo was working until late into the night.

Silently, she walks in to lightly shake Cecilia awake. As her eyes flutter open, she yawns and rubs her eyes. Sore from sleeping in that chair, she rubs her back. Sucrose whispers, "make sure he doesn't work today," before leaving.

Cecilia stands up and stretches, as she does so Albedo's coat falls to the floor. She hadn't noticed it's existence before. But of course, it didn't just appear there. She smiled as she went and picked it up. Walking over to Albedo, she thinks of how pretty he looks as he sleeps. So serene. She places a hand on his back and shakes him awake.

"Albedo. Time to go home."

He grumbles, "just one more experiment."

"No! Vacation starts now!" Cecilia tried her best to remain serious but she couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing." he grumbles, still with his head down on the desk. 

"You're like a child right now. You want to experiment but you haven't even lifted your head up."

Albedo grunts and lifts his head up. "Must I return home?"

"Yes, in my experience being so distracted is because of lack of sleep. And Sucrose tells me you lack a lot of sleep."

"That isn't why I'm distracted..." He mumbles. 

"What was that?" 

"Nothing. I'll go home." 

Cecilia smiles and hands him his coat and he stands up. "Thank you for letting me use this." Albedo silently recieves, he had been reminded of the way she looked as she slept. She seemed even lovelier when she wore his coat. He couldn't understand why he felt this way for her, though he knew what it meant. He sighed as they left the room, why hadn't he sketched her? If only he wasn't so stubborn to complete his work. 

"I remembered what I was gonna tell you yesterday. To tell you the truth I never even forgot; I just didn't know how to word it." 

"And? What was it?"

"I'll be here to help you do small stuff. So you have even more rest."

"Thank you, but it's unnecessary. I'm not helpless, afterall."

"Oh please, you've helped me so much." 

"I dont believe I'll be doing much sleeping. Perhaps I'll spend more of my time sketching."

"Sucrose said no working."

"It's not working, it's my hobby."

"Oh, so now you're finding loopholes."

Albedo chuckles, "it's still a vacation, would you like to accompany me on my trips?"

"I'd prefer it if you stayed home and rested but alright. I do like going on those trips with you."

"I will rest, no worries. Perhaps while doing some stargazing."

"Ohhh, stargazing. Is it nice? I've never done it before."

"You haven't? It's rather relaxing. The stars can be quite beautiful."

"The stars don't shine so bright where I come from. They're blocked out by tall buildings and lights."

"Is that so? I thought you weren't going to tell me of your world."

"Eh, it's not like you can do much with that information."

The two continued to converse as they walked back home. Cecilia was rather amazed that Albedo continue to be her friend. He didn't seem the type to be willing to put up with her childlike behavior. But, to be fair, he was a wonderful brother to Klee. And she was quite a handful.