klee's scheme

Early morning bliss with a stranger.

...

Once breakfast was finished Albedo and Klee went off to get ready for the day. All Cecilia had to do was tidy up her hair and make sure her clothes were straight. They were her only change of clothes so she slept in them. Albedo had promised to take her out for more clothes. However, as to not be a pest, she wouldn't remind him. She'd happily live her life in this one change of clothes if it meant not being a bother. 

Once Albedo had come out, hair braided and all. He was fidgeting with his glove when Cecilia called for him and he looked back at her.

"What's on the agenda for today?"

"Hm well, I'd like to continue researching your situation, if it's alright with you. I'd like to find a way to make it better."

"That's not necessary, I'll be fine." Cecilia smiled.

"Not if you continute to have those nightmares. We also need to get you some more necessities, don't think I've forgotten."

"Hmph"

"Are you ready for the day? I'd like to take you shopping first, Klee will be tagging along."

"I guess, you really don't have to though."

Cecilia pouts and looks down, Albedo comes up behind her and places his hand on her head. He lightly squeazes and moves  her head in a circular motion. "Quit. Doing. That." He says.

He lets go of her head leaving Cecilia confused, he laughs in response.

"I keep telling you I'm happy to help you. From now on I'm ignoring you when you say those things."

Klee comes running out, finally full of energy. She was just raring to go. Albedo walks past her to leave and rubs her head while passing by. Klee follows closely behind him. Cecilia gets up from where she was sitting and quickly rushes to catch up with them. Klee ran the way there while Albedo followed behind at his own pace.

The shop you arrived at was different than the one Amber took you to. The other had a specific look while this one had a bit of everything. Albedo took a seat on a bench inside, right by the door. Meanwhile, Klee was running around grabbing whatever she thought was best.

"You can go ahead and shop. Let me know when you're done" Albedo smiled. This made Cecilia nervous. She was given freedom to choose whatever. She was almost too nervous to move from her spot.

As she was about to take a step Klee immediately came up to her with piles of clothing.

"I saw a dressing room over this way. Let's have a fashion show!!" She grabbed her by the hand and dragged her over. Albedo chuckled watching the nervous girl being dragged along by Klee.

He knew this was going to be a sketchable moment so he brought out his sketchbook and pencil. Waiting for a sight worth sketching. After waiting a moment he saw Klee pushing Cecilia out of the dressing room. Cecilia was clearly flustered by the outfit Klee had chosen for her. Her midriff was exposed.

Cecilia fought hard to go back into the changing room. But Klee was determined.

"What do you think, big brother? I chose this outfit myself. Like a fashion designer!"

"Hm, yes it is nice. But maybe you should consider what your model wants to wear first." Albedo said trying to hold back a laugh.

Cecilia was trying desperately to cover her exposed skin. Klee thought for a moment before pushing Cecilia back in. This repeated several more times. Each time Cecilia became more and more accustomed to Klee's choices.

Once Klee's pile had disappeared, Cecilia was finally able to shop in peace. She picked up 2 nightdresses and just one more outfit. She hoped the cost wasn't a grand amount. Albedo assured her it was no problem.

In his mind, she had paid him back by modeling those outfits. He was able to sketch her embarrassed faces.

Klee's goal was to fluster the prince, instead she brought him laughter.