𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

interlude !
( takes place pre-season two )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LUNA MORETTI WOULD HAPPILY CURSE the teachers who felt as though it was okay to assign their students homework over the summer break.

Maybe she was being slightly dramatic, but, as she sat at a table in the Lima Bean, staring blankly at her laptop which was in front of her, she felt her hatred for Mrs. Hagberg grow substantially. I mean, surely it should be illegal to have a bunch of teenagers spend hours on a History paper when they should be having fun.

Luna had decided to finish her History report at the coffee house rather than in her room at the Fabray's house. Not because she didn't feel comfortable doing her assignment there, but just because she felt as though she needed a slight breather. She was taking some time for herself, which was something she had started to do a lot more of over the summer. 

As much as she had been loving life with Quinn and Judith, Luna knew it would take longer than a few months for her to get used to living somewhere that wasn't her childhood home. When Luna had first moved in, it had felt as though she were staying at a distant relative's house. It was that type of vibe where, as nice as Judith was, it was like she was an aunt that she hadn't seen in years, and was now staying over at her house. Every slight noise during the night would end up waking Luna up, and she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep for the next hour.

Quinn, who, Luna noted, had always been observant since the moment she really got to know her, was quick to pick up on her friend's slight discomfort. Along with the dark circles under the Moretti girl's eyes when she would come downstairs for breakfast the next morning.

Luna always thought she hid them quite well under concealer, which is why she was so surprised when Quinn entered her room one night, a fluffy pillow under one arm, and her sleeping eye-mask in the other hand. The Fabray girl had then crawled into Luna's bed with her, and fell asleep there, silently letting her know that she didn't have to suffer alone anymore.

Quinn had done that for the first week of Luna living with them, and Luna was extremely grateful.

Luna did eventually get used to the creaks and noises of the household, and eventually was able to fall asleep as soon as her head would hit the pillow, much to the relief of Judy and Quinn. Judith was even kind enough to let Luna decorate her new bedroom in the way she wanted it. Which ended up being nothing like how it had been back in the Moretti household. Luna had been reluctant at first, not wanting to take advantage of Ms Fabray's kindness, especially since she had also offered to pay for everything. But, after reassurance from Quinn, and Kurt's promise to help her figure out a colour scheme, Luna eventually said a very grateful yes to the offer.