𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter fourteen !
( takes place during 1x18 'laryngitis' )
(A/N: hi, okay I know that Jesse isn't in this episode, but bc this is a fanfiction, I've decided to include him so that you can have more St Moretti content so,, ur welcome I guess )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"YOUR BOOBS LOOK GREAT."

Amelia's voice sounded throughout Luna's bedroom as Luna adjusted the tight fitting top that was clinging to her torso. Quinn had been kind enough to give her one of her tops from before she was pregnant.

Luna giggled. "Wow, thank you so much, Lia." The Moretti girl sent her friend a smile as Lia's face lit up her phone screen as they FaceTimed each other. "My boobs were actually what I was planning on enunciating tonight."

"You're welcome, bitch." The Abrams girl responded as she scribbled away in her Algebra notebook as she worked on some homework. "So, what time is Matt picking you up?" She asked Luna.

Luna checked the watch on her wrist as she quickly put her earrings in. "Uh, about seven." Luna informed. "He said he might be a bit early, but he's gonna text and let me know."

Luna and Matt had decided to go on a date to BreadstiX when they were in Glee club that day, with Luna being the one to suggest it. Luna had been making a massive effort with Matt lately, not that she hadn't made an effort before,

Amelia nodded softly, looking up quickly from her Algebra homework and caught eyes with Luna, who raised her eyebrows in question at Lia's concerned look.

"What?" Luna asked, as she could tell there was something that Lia wanted to say.

The younger girl sighed. "Nothing, it's just-" Lia cut herself off, sighing again as she continued to speak. "I've just noticed that you've been going really. . .overboard with Matt recently." Her voice got quieter near the end of her sentence.

Luna furrowed her eyebrows at her friend's statement. "What do you mean?"

"Just that ever since the whole Run Joey, Run situation you two have been extremely, I don't know, couple-y."