𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter nine !
( takes place during 1x15 'the power of madonna' )

*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE LAST THING THAT LUNA EXPECTED to see the next morning was Jesse St James standing at her locker.

Or, to be more specific, he was standing at the locker beside her's, and placing a bunch of his folders and textbooks into the small storage space.

Oh, please god no, Luna thought to herself as she approached him.

"What are you doing here?" She rudely asked him, making him jump at the abrupt sound of her voice.

Jesse turned and gave her a look of confusion. "I'm putting my stuff in my locker." He stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Do your eyes not work or something? 'Cause my parents know a really good optician."

Luna let out a fake laugh. "Oh, no." She clenched her jaw. "That can't be right, because this right here." Luna patted the locker right next to his, her locker, with her hand. "Is my locker. And I know that whichever higher power that's in the sky is not gonna subject me to five whole months of having to see you every single morning." Luna scowled Jesse's face contorted into a grin with how annoyed she seemed to be getting.

"Well," the older boy shrugged. "I don't think that there's a god on your side today 'cos this is definitely my locker. The combination works and everything." He disclosed.

Jesse, having finally put all of his things away in his locker, shut the small door and decided to lean against it, clearly not caring that other people might need to get to one of the lockers that he was leaning against.

Luna gave an indignant huff, turning around so quickly that her curled, brown hair almost whacked Jesse in the face, making him quickly duck in order to avoid being hit in the eye. She quickly entered her locker, feeling Jesse's gaze stay on her, probably smirking, he always seemed to be smirking.

Trying her best to ignore him, Luna began stuffing things into her locker. She was getting on fine until Jesse spoke once more.

"So, do the rest of the Glee club know about yours and that football player's relationship? Or am I the only person observant enough to notice the lustful looks you keep sending each other?" He questioned her.