𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter four !
(takes place during 1x13 'sectionals')

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

TO SAY THAT IN THE FEW WEEKS since Luna joined the New Directions, a lot happened, would be a massive understatement.

Firstly, she'd made friends with some people that, a month previous, she hadn't even spoken to more than a handful of times.

Secondly, she found that she actually enjoyed singing, which was very nerve wracking and daunting for her as she had only ever sung in the privacy of her own room, and also quietly enough that no one could hear her. And not just that she enjoyed it, but that she was actually good at it. Kurt had likened her to a "younger sounding Christina Aguilera, with a hint of Judy Garland sprinkled on top", which gave her an almighty confidence boost when it came to her singing.

And thirdly, Mr Schuester was no longer allowed to attend Sectionals with the Glee Club. Luna was extremely disappointed and confused when this was announced, and her confusion was fueled even more when they were told that the reason he couldn't attend the competition with them was because he slept on one of the mattresses in the school that they had been given.

( The New Directions had done an ad for a mattress company the week prior, and as a result, had been given a bunch of mattresses as. . .revenue ??? It was a whole debacle that Luna tried her hardest not to think about, as most of that week was spent constantly lying to her parents and avoiding her face being on camera when they were filming. )

So now, as she sat at the sleek, black piano in the Choir Room pondering over how much her school life had drastically changed since becoming a member of the Glee Club, she looked up as Artie, her wheelchair-bound childhood friend started to complain about the whole Sectionals situation.

"I bet we're gonna get stuck with Mr. Sinacori as our Sectionals advisor." The bespectacled boy pouted.

Luna shuddered at the thought of that man taking them to Sectionals, it's bad enough having to deal with him teaching her equations everyday, the thought of him ruining something that she'd been excited about for weeks now wasn't a thought that Luna wanted to entertain.