𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter twenty five !
( takes place during 2x01 'Audition' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A LOT CAN CHANGE OVER THE COURSE of a day, Luna had come to realise.

Take Quinn for example. The blonde had been bitterly disappointed after getting rejected from the Cheerios the day before. Luna had done her best to console the girl, telling her that she didn't need to be a cheerleader to feel fulfilled whilst at school, but the Fabray girl vehemently disagreed with her.

When they'd finally gotten home yesterday, Quinn stayed cooped up in her room for almost the entire night, only coming downstairs to join her mom and Luna for dinner, and then eventually she joined the Moretti girl in Luna's room so the two of them could continue their binge-watch of The Dick Van Dyke Show. This had somewhat become a tradition between the two teens, and one that neither of them wanted to stop, even if they weren't always feeling one hundred percent.

But now, the next day, Quinn's mood seemed to be up from the day before. In fact, she'd been wearing a smirk since the minute Luna and herself had walked into the school that morning. Luna knew her friend was plotting something, and part of her wanted to find out what it was, but a bigger part of her knew it was best to just not question it and get on with her day.

Cut to a couple hours later, and Luna had just finished stuffing a bunch of Calculus textbooks in her locker, when she felt a hand grasp her forearm.

Luna gasped in surprise, whipping her head around to find Quinn standing before her, an excited look on her face.

"You seem excited." Luna noted, raising a questioning eyebrow at her blonde friend.

"That's because I am excited!" Quinn beamed. "Come on!" She nodded her head in the direction of the girls' bathroom.

Luna went to protest, but the blonde had already begun dragging her towards the bathroom, so Luna just let out a loud sigh and let her friend pull her along.

The ladies room was empty, and Quinn spun around, biting her lip to suppress a wide grin from forming on her face. Luna folded her arms and looked at Quinn in concern.

"What the heck is going on?" She wondered. "And what do you have behind your back? Why are you being so secretive?"