𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚
chapter thirty-eight !
(takes place during 2x16 'Original Song')
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧chapter thirty-eight !(takes place during 2x16 'Original Song') *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THERE WERE SOME DAYS WHERE Luna Moretti truly hated being in the choir room

THERE WERE SOME DAYS WHERE Luna Moretti truly hated being in the choir room. They were few and far between, most of the time she found it to be one of her safe spaces. Today, however, she wanted nothing more than to just run out of there and back to the comfort of her own bed.

Maybe it was a combination of the fact that she barely got any sleep the night before, and also the fact that she'd started her period during Gym Class a few hours prior to Glee rehearsal, but the combination of the two seemed to have put her in one hell of a bad mood.

Not long after she had entered the choir room, Jesse had also followed suit. Of course, he had chosen the seat beside her, despite them being the only ones in the room apart from Mr Schuester and every other seat being free. Normally she would have made a snarky comment, but Luna was too busy willing for this day to be over that she simply gave the St James boy a lacklustre wave before dropping her chin into her hands with a frown.

Jesse had frowned at her less-than-enthusiastic reaction, and went to ask her what was wrong, but he was quickly cut off by the rest of the New Directions piling into the choir room. Luna's head perked up at the sound of her friends all entering the choir room, and she and Jesse both took note of how many pairs of eyes lingered on them as they sat together.

She shouldn't be surprised by that fact, given that they performed their chemistry-filled duet just over a week ago. That impulsive kiss on the cheek that Luna had decided to give Jesse made for an interesting topic of conversation between all the members of the New Directions for a good few days before their fascination with it eventually died down.

Luna avoided everyone's stares, the moody frown remained on her face as everyone piled into the room. She smiled at Quinn as the blonde girl took a seat in the row behind her and Jesse, which the Fabray returned warmly, looking quickly between the Moretti girl and the boy beside her before raising her eyebrows playfully. Luna rolled her eyes and quickly turned back to the front.