𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter twenty six !
(takes place during 2x02 'Britney/Brittany')

*:・゚*:・゚

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LUNA SAT IN THE FRONT ROW OF THE CHOIR ROOM as she watched, enthralled, as Lia played a game of Temple Run on her phone. The Abrams girl was currently on course to beat her high score, which was something she had attempted to do many times before, but this was the closest she had ever gotten to actually doing it.

The Italian girl had been careful not to disturb her best friend as Lia continued on her winning streak, and the look of immense concentration remained on her face. Even Quinn had ended up watching as the youngest of the trio started to inch closer and closer to her personal best.

Lia's success, however, was short lived, as all three of the girls jumped at the sound of Will Schuester clapping his hands loudly. Everyone's attention sprung to him, and Luna heard Amelia let out a loud and dramatic gasp. Luna winced as she watched the little avatar Lia was once playing, fall off the temple path and into the murky waters below.

"Mr Schue!" Amelia whined loudly, making their glee club director look over to her in surprise.

"What?" He asked in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows at the devastated look on the teens face. "What's wrong? What did I do?"

Lia just scowled at him, and let out a low growl. Luna stifled a laugh as a look of slight fear appeared on the Spanish teacher's face.

"You just made her lose at Temple Run, Mr Schue." Quinn informed him. "Don't worry about it, she's just a little upset." The blonde then patted Amelia on the shoulder.

Luna and Quinn shared an amused look over Amelia's head as the other girl remained across the whole situation.

Mr Schue, however, seemed eager to move on. "All right," He addressed the whole glee club this time. "Who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"

Luna made a face at the unfamiliar name, and shrugged. "The guy who invented Crossfit?" She asked, half-jokingly.

Mr Schue let out a chuckle. "Not quite." He told her.

"He discovered America." Brittany answered, confidently.