𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter twelve !
( takes place during 1x17 'Bad Reputation' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"WHO DID IT?"

Mr Schue's demanding tone of voice is what brought everyone's attention to where he was standing at the front of the choir room.

Luna, who had previously been engaged in an extremely intense thumb war with Jesse, who was sitting beside her, looked at their teacher in confusion until she noticed the piece of paper in his hands and rolled her eyes.

The aptly named Glist ( "Who's Hot, Who's Not?" ) had thrown the entire Glee Club into disarray. Luna had first heard about it through Amelia, who'd texted her just before the Moretti girl had arrived in the school parking lot, and when she saw the list, and her place on it, she had laughed out loud.

Now, to be clear, Luna was not laughing at the concept of the Glist, nor does she think it was at all acceptable to rank the members of the New Directions based on their "hotness level". However, when she took a look at it, and realised that she was even on the list, let alone number six on it, ranking just below Jesse, and above Finn, Mike, Matt, and Rachel, she had let out a loud and abrupt laugh at the irony of it all. She had ranked above three whole members of the football team, one of which being her own boyfriend ( surprising ) and was also above Rachel, who was ranked at the very bottom ( not surprising ).

She had to laugh at the irony of it all.

"Guys, this is serious!" Mr Schue continued. "Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club!"

Luna scoffed loudly, bringing everyone's attention to her. "What, so the football players and cheerleaders can go around and slushee people, bully people, and make other people's lives miserable, and their club gets to stay. But someone in here might have made a stupid attractiveness list and suddenly we could get disbanded?" Luna asked aggressively, crossing her arms.

Luna heard murmurs of agreement from her fellow Glee clubbers, and Mr Schue sighed loudly, but the look on his face made it clear that he knew Luna had a very valid point.

Santana's voice spoke from the back row. "Why are we playing this game?" She wondered. "We all know it was Puck."