𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚
chapter thirty-seven !
(takes place during 2x15 'Sexy')
*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧chapter thirty-seven !(takes place during 2x15 'Sexy')*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN, one being not shocked at all, and ten being the most shocked she'd ever been in her life

ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN, one being not shocked at all, and ten being the most shocked she'd ever been in her life. Luna Moretti was currently at a comfortable eleven.

She couldn't believe that Jesse was standing on the Fabray's front porch, looking at her expectantly as she stared at him with wide eyes, gripping the door handle till her knuckles went white. She blinked a few times, before snapping herself out of the shocked state she had been in since laying eyes on the St James boy a few moments ago.

Moving to the side, still eyeing Jesse warily, Luna gestured with her head for him to come in. "Sorry. . . uh, come inside."

Jesse nodded, giving her a small smile of thanks, before slipping past her and into the foyer of Quinn and Judy's home. The brunette boy's eyes flitted over Luna's figure, taking in the baggy sweater and black sweatpants she'd been relaxing in before his arrival. A small grin appeared on his face as he watched her latch the front door shut, before turning back to him with a nervous grin on her face.

The two of them stood for a few seconds, neither of them really knowing what to say to one another. It had been almost four months since they'd last spoken properly, after all. So, it was safe to say that the rapport they once had with each other was kind of rusty.

Suddenly, a small, breathy chuckle fell past the Moretti girl's lips, as she shook her head along with it.

Raising an eyebrow, Jesse questioned her reaction. "What?"

"No, nothing. . ." Luna trailed off, crossing her arms defensively over her midriff. "I just can't believe you're back."