𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter seventeen !
( takes place during 1x20 'Theatricality' )

*:・゚*:・゚

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER and you accidentally break your mom's favourite vase, or the fancy china plates in your grandparent's house?

You know that weird feeling of guilt, and you can't look anyone in the eye in case they figure out your deep dark secret and expose you, which would then inevitably result in you getting yelled at or your family member hating you?

Well that feeling of guilt is exactly what Luna Moretti was feeling on this sunny, April morning.

As soon as she had gotten home after her brief, yet intense kiss with Jesse the Friday before, Luna had eaten her dinner quickly and in complete silence. Retreating to her room and ignoring her phone for the rest of the night.

The text from Rachel had spooked her enough to not want to look at her phone again.

The feeling that she had done something inherently wrong had been sitting in the pit of her stomach for the whole weekend, and now, it was Monday, and she was still wracked with guilt.

Letting out a sigh as she swung her locker door open, Luna began emptying her bag of the books that had been weighing it down since she left the house. As she brought out her History textbook, she felt a balled up piece of paper come out with it.

She shoved the book in her locker, furrowing her eyebrows as she straightened it out, her heart involuntarily jolting as she recognised it as the receipt for her hot chocolate that Jesse had bought her the same night that they had kissed in his car.

Great, another way to make me feel even worse. Thanks, God.

Speaking of Jesse, Luna hadn't heard from him since that night. They hadn't texted, or called each other over the weekend, which was strange for them as they usually texted each other quite a lot on the weekends. Luna figured that Jesse, much like Luna, had quickly come to his senses not long after the kiss, realising everything entirely wrong with the situation that had put themselves in.

Regardless of whether or not Luna had felt an explosion of fireworks the minute her and Jesse's lips had met (spoiler alert: she had), they were wrong for doing what they did.