𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚
chapter thirty-five !
(takes place during 2x13 'Comeback')
*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧chapter thirty-five !(takes place during 2x13 'Comeback')*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

LIA'S P.O.V.

AMELIA ABRAMS BIT HER LIP NERVOUSLY. There was a resounding silence from Luna's end and it made the younger girl nervous. The only noise that could be heard was the sniffling from Lia due to her blocked nose.

Finally, Luna's voice spoke again. "You and Quinn. . .kissed?"

She sounded genuinely surprised, and although her voice was only a quiet whisper at this point, Lia assumed this was because the aforementioned blonde was currently sleeping in the next room over.

The Abrams girl ran a hand down her face, a stressed-sounding sigh emitting from her mouth. "Yes. And now I'm freaking the hell out, Lu." She told her best friend. "I don't know what to do!"

"Okay, okay, let's all just remain calm." Luna, ever the mom-friend, tried to comfort Amelia. "Just tell me what happened, like, from the start."

Lia let out another sigh, nodding minutely even though Luna couldn't see her do so. . .

. . .Earlier That Day

Amelia watched Luna hastily stand up from one of the stools in the nurse's office. The younger girl furrowed her eyebrows at her friend, who looked extremely eager to leave the cramped space behind the blue curtain where Quinn was currently laying. The blonde looked particularly worse for wear.

Though, to Lia, she still looked like the most beautiful girl in the world.

"You're leaving already, Lu?" Lia asked, confused. "We only just got here."

Amelia and Luna had made their way to the nurses office after Glee practice had ended so that they could check in on Quinn. As soon as Lia had seen how sick the Fabray girl had gotten over the course of the day, she immediately started to worry. She hadn't seen Quinn look this ill and miserable, not even when she would get awful morning sickness the year before.