Promises Made

Well this was a pretty quick chapter for me considering the last few updates.  It is a little shorter as well but that's because the next one will probably be a long one.  I couldn't find a good half way cut off so.......this is what it is.  I hope you all enjoy it!  Have a great week!

Lan Zhan did not sleep that night. He kept careful watch over Wei Ying who, thankfully, slept peacefully. Wangji wondered how many times nightmares woke his husband in the middle of the night without him knowing. Wei Ying was very good at keeping his pain to himself, especially when it was personal. Lan Zhan supposed that would never change no matter how many times he begged Wei to talk to him. 

His beloved was a protector.  He was just born that way and nothing would change that fact.  It did not matter if he knew you or not, Wei Ying would always protect people until his dying day. History had proven that twice already.

Wei Ying started to stir under the blanket, his limbs moving sluggishly and his face scrunching up before a yawn escaped. Lan Zhan quickly threw off his robe and climbed under the blanket knowing Wei Ying would be angry with him if he discovered that his husband had not slept. As soon as Lan Zhan's body slid under the covers, Wei Ying draped his arm and leg over the warm body next to him. He snuggled closer to his beloved, breathing in his sandalwood scent deeply.

Lan Zhan could not help but to smile at the drowsy bunny waking next to him. With his fingertips, he caressed Wei Ying's flushed cheeks before palming his face, raising it to meet his own. He brushed his warm lips over Wei Ying's, drawing out a yearning moan from his beloved. Such a simple sound but one that set Lan Zhan's body on fire. Rolling on top of his husband, the jade crushed his mouth onto his lovers, his tongue asking for permission as it lightly licked Wei Ying's pinkish lips.

The sleepy lotus opened greedily for his Lan Zhan and welcomed the intrusion with a groan, wrapping his bare arms and legs around Wangji's naked body, pulling him closer with building desire. Their kiss deepened, their bodies writhing against each other. Lan Zhan's hands roamed uncontrollably over every inch of his beloved's heavenly body, Wei Ying crying out as their painfully hard erections rubbed together.

Lan Zhan raised his body up and looked down into Wei Ying's hooded, lustful sterling eyes

Lan Zhan raised his body up and looked down into Wei Ying's hooded, lustful sterling eyes. His breathing quickened and his body felt like it was being burned alive under that stare. As he watched, his lover turned his head, pushing it back into the pillow, exposing the creamy smooth skin on his neck, and let his arms drop to the bed. Like a switch, Lan Zhan's desire consumed him and he entered Wei Ying with one powerful thrust as he lowered his head and began sucking and nibbling on Wei's vulnerable neck and shoulder.

"Lan Zhan." Wei whispered in a low voice. But, Lan Zhan was unable to answer him, his entire being drowning in the pleasure of being inside his husband. Wei Ying smiled softly. He reached up with one hand and held his husband's cheek tenderly as his body was rocked back and forth with the force of the powerful Hanguang-jun's thrusts. He looked into Lan Zhan's golden eyes that smoldered with ravenous want.