A Thank You with a Surprise

Hello everyone! Sorry, this is not an actual chapter but I promise you it will be coming out in a day or two so please be patient with me.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have read my books and have supported me over the past 7 months. You are all amazing and incredible for taking time out of your busy lives to read my extremely depressing story!!!

This book has broken the 10K reads mark and I have personally reached 100 followers!!! I never in a million years thought that this was ever going to happen to me! I feel like I won the lottery!!!!! And, because you all helped me, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

I will be collaborating with @NebulusCharlie on a book entitled "Solstice Souls" so if you haven't read any of her works (shame on you! Just kidding) please do so. She is an incredible author and she updates at an insane rate. I hope I can keep up with her!! We have started the planning process and I am so excited to start this next project.

That being said, I will continue to work on this story until it is completed and will still update AT LEAST once a week. So don't worry! I'm anxious for Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's pain to end just like all of you!

Once again, thank you for everything! All your reads, all your votes, all your comments, and all your follows! I am extremely blessed to have such incredible supporters! Please take care of yourselves and I hope you and your friends and families stay healthy this summer season! Love to all of you!

"Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create."
― Roy T. Bennett,