Give You The Stars

So this chapter didn't turn out exactly the way I planned.  In fact, I deleted what I wrote four times until I was happy with it.  For my readers who like to be warned, there is a tiny smidge of smut. Next chapter will be ALL smut.  Probably.  At least that's what I'm planning on.  But, it will be the LAST chapter of smut.  I think.  Maybe.  Who knows!!!!!  Well, I hope you enjoy this one for now.  Bless you all for sticking with me!  Thank you!

Wei Ying's eyes shimmered in the abundant candlelight. He circled the oversized bathtub ever so slowly, letting his fingers glide over the well polished wood. The steam from the hot water contained within its walls created an atmosphere thick with promise and Wei Ying's body began to vibrate. He was mesmerized by the expert craftsmanship of the black ebony wood body of the tub. His gaze followed the intricate sandalwood accents that flowed throughout the center of the rich boards. 

"It's beautiful, Lan Zhan." Wei Ying said, his voice full of admiration for whoever created this masterpiece. He continued to follow the perimeter of the tub until he found himself back where he started.

"Can we bathe right now?" he asked hopefully as he played with the lotus petals floating on the surface of the water.

He waited patiently for his husband to answer. But, when Lan Zhan remained silent, Wei Ying turned to face the man who was ignoring him, ready to tease him into submission.

However, when his eyes found what was waiting for him, Wei Ying stood speechless, his entire body frozen yet burning. His body broke out in shivers. Not from the chilly night air but from the breathtaking sight before him.

"La........Lan.........Zhan." he murmured with deep desire.

Standing in the warmly lit room was his husband, white robes pooled around his feet, wearing only his headband. Lan Zhan's skin glistened like a polished jade statue, flawless from every angle. His muscles flexed seductively as he moved closer to his lover who was still standing motionless. Hair as black as midnight became luminescent as it flowed freely over Wangji's shoulders and down his back. The look in his eyes was predatory as his steps took him closer to his prey.

Wei Ying's mind tried to regain control of the situation but his damn body refused to listen. He could not move, trapped by Lan Zhan's intense stare. His heart threatened to burst out of his chest as his pulse hammered in his ears. Breathing became something that was apparently no longer necessary as the air in the room became suffocatingly thick.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying with lust-filled eyes and the most devilish grin.

"I thought you wanted to worship me." he taunted, taking the final step that brought him in front of a stunned Wei Ying. "You promised to pleasure me until I couldn't stand, did you not husband?"

Wei Ying swallowed the non-existant saliva in his mouth and tried to take deep breaths so his legs would not fail him again.

Lan Zhan took one step closer. "If you are unable to give me pleasure, perhaps I'll just have to take things into my own........hands."

"No!" Wei Ying yelped. He shook his head trying to rid his mind of all the wicked thoughts manifesting in his sinful mind and grabbed Lan Zhan's squared shoulders. He looked up into his lover's hungry golden eyes and stared back defiantly.

"Not this time, my naughty jade." Wei Ying said playfully. "You. In the bath. Now."

Lan Zhan pouted but obeyed his husband's command and stepped into the large tub. He sank under the water to wet his hair and came up with a relaxed expression that warmed Wei Ying's heart. This man who had done so much for him deserved to be pampered for the rest of his life and Wei Ying gladly accepted the job.