I Am Yours And You Are Mine

I may or may not have written this while slightly intoxicated. *author blushes* Oh come on!  I was trying to connect with my characters!  Only one edit.  Enjoy!  

Wei Ying's eyes went wide. He held his breath and counted. But, when he reached eight, nothing happened. His husband was still looking at him with clear eyes. The anxious lotus counted again but still nothing happened.

"Huh." Wei Ying huffed. "Maybe I needed a little more 'cause you're a little bigger than A-Yuan? Uhhhh! Why does this have to be so hard!?"

Wei Ying groaned in frustration. He turned around and picked up the jug of Emperor's Smile hoping Lan Zhan would agree to drink a little bit more of the strong wine when he heard.......

*giggle*

Wei Ying slowly turned back and looked at his husband. "Ah?  Lan Zhan?"

*snort*

"Lan Er-gege? What's so funny?" Wei Ying asked in a questioningly playful tone.

*giggle*

"You......you said.......hard." Lan Zhan answered with a childish smile.

And with that, the mighty Hanguang-jun became a giggling mess. Wei Ying could not contain his happiness and gladly joined in on the infectious laughter. The two lovers laughed for minutes. All their pain and heartache temporarily forgotten. Wei Ying held his stomach as he watched his husband lose himself to the gentle effects of the diluted wine.

"La-La-Lan Zhan! I've never heard you laugh for so long!" Wei Ying blurted.

Wangji paused suddenly and stared at Wei Ying, trying to hold in the laughter that tickled his insides like caterpillar legs. His face grew redder until he pointed a finger at his guilty husband and burst with an all-out belly laugh.

"YOU SAID LONG!!" Lan Zhan guffawed.

Wei Ying could not take it anymore. His husband was just too cute! He had wanted to see this side of his beloved for so long. Gone were the tears and the worried looks. Washed away were the fears and concerns. Wangji's face was beaming with happiness, his heart free. Wei Ying could not look away. His laughter faded but his smile grew larger.

Lan Zhan wiped his tears away with the back of his hands bringing his world back into focus. When he laid eyes on his beautiful Wei Ying, all other thoughts fled his mind. His heart swelled along with that part of him hidden beneath the towel around his waist. Very slowly, he took the few steps he needed to stand before Wei Ying. His eyes never wavered from the man in front of him.

Wangji remembered the first day he met Wei Ying all those years ago. He remembered how perfect the young lotus looked in his white visitor Lan Clan robes. When they spent all those days secluded in the library, Lan Zhan had admired every part of the spirited boy from the silkiness of his dark hair to the straight toes on his feet. For so many long years he had wondered what it would be like to hold that body next to his. To feel its warmth cradled in his arms. To kiss the yet untouched soft skin of youth.

When his soulmate returned to him in the body of Mo Xuanyu, Wei Ying looked like a celestial that had fallen to earth. A smaller body, thin waist, and fine features all called to Lan Zhan's inner demons to possess the beautiful man. Every part of his beloved fit in his hands perfectly. When Wei Ying gave himself up body and soul to Wangji, the jade rejoiced.

Wangji had never cared what his beloved looked like. That was not what was important. That was not what Lan Zhan fell in love with. A body was just a temporary shell to protect the eternal soul.