Breakfast

Is it getting hot in here or is it me?  I can only blame it on Wei Ying and Lan Zhan for getting me all worked up.  I hope you all enjoy more happiness and heat from these two sizzling lovers!  Thank you to everyone for supporting me and taking the time to read, vote, and comment.  I read each one because you are all important to me!  Take care and be safe my dear readers!

I've included two songs with this chapter.  Please listen to the first one when you start reading the chapter but, when the second song appears, please click on it.  You'll understand why when you read.

The morning sun was shy and still hiding behind the fog covered mountains of Gusu. Sounds of the awakening day were faint but audible to listening ears. The chill of the dawn promised to give way to a warm summer day, even for Cloud Recesses.

Lan Zhan slowly awoke to a touch he was unfamiliar with.

Soft. Very soft.

Trailing up his arm and across his chiseled chest, the object brushed against his skin like a delicate breath. It.......tickled. He could hear Wei Ying's sinful moan next to him and his heart skipped a beat. Wangji tried wrapping his arms around his lover but strong hands pushed him onto his back. His brows furrowed in frustration. A soft giggle danced in his ears and he smiled.

"Lan Zhan." Wei Ying's heavenly voice washed over Wangji. No one could make the great Hanguang-jun submit except for the man that shared his bed.

"Mn." Wangji answered sleepily.

"I love you."

Lan Zhan growled and flipped Wei Ying onto his back, raising himself with his arms. He opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of the feather in his beloved's hand. It was a peacock feather. Probably one of the most beautiful Lan Zhan had ever seen. He looked at it in wonder and reached a hand up to touch the iridescent eye at the top.

"Isn't it beautiful, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying boasted. "It took me forever to find the perfect one without hurting the bird."

Wangji smiled at his proud lover and shook his head slowly. His fingertips shifted over to Wei Ying's face. He held his husband's face in his soft hand and Wei Ying nuzzled into it.

"Nothing is as beautiful as my Wei Ying. No feather. No animal. No flower. No person. Not even the stars and moon can compare to you, my love."

Wei Ying felt a knot of tears lodge in his throat. He tried to swallow them down and watched playfully as Lan Zhan followed the movement of his muscles with a desirous look.

"Lan Zhan!" he scolded. "You have to warn me when you're going to say things like that. My heart will grow wings and fly out of my chest!"

"Then I will catch it and keep it safe for you. Always. I will never again let anyone hurt you. Ever." The dark undertone in Lan Zhan's firm baritone voice sent shivers across Wei Ying's warming skin.

"My wonderful, Lan Zhan. We will protect each other." Wei Ying corrected. He sat up in a breathtakingly fluid motion and pressed his lips to Wangji's. Moaning as his husband answered his demand with a long and thorough kiss, Wei Ying curled his toes and pressed his chest against his lover's.

Lan Zhan's tongue lapped at his beloved's mouth as if Wei Ying's essence could drive away the pain and loneliness he had suffered through over the past months. He sucked and bit with a controlled urgency that Wei Ying was defenseless against. The sound of their repetitive unions and separations filled Jingshi.

Wei Ying lowered his head to escape Wangji's onslaught of his lips. He looked up with doe eyes and smiled.

"My Lan Zhan, you may have distracted me before, but I plan on worshipping you all day today."