Helpless

Dear readers,

This was such a difficult chapter to write. Everything has been building up to this moment. Please don't hate me. This is the only chapter I will listen to any angry comments you may have because I almost hate myself for writing it. I am not including any pictures with this update. I'm sure your minds are imaginative enough. Thank you for sticking with me this far and I hope to see you on the other side. I am thankful for all of you!!

********MATURE CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING!!!! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!!*********

Wei Ying gracefully rose from the bed and stood before his husband, his eyes locked on Lan Zhan's loving gaze.  His steady hands glided over his lover's smooth pale skin like a warm summer breeze.  He could feel heat radiating from Lan Zhan's body and basked in its warmth.  Wei listened in delight to each deep breath his husband took in response to his featherlike touch.  His fingertips danced slowly over Lan Zhan's chest, lightly brushing over an erect nipple.  Wuxian felt his lover tremble and saw his golden eyes roll to the back of his head.  He did not want to stop what he was doing.  He wanted to continue to chip away at his lover's resolve but his body hungered for more. 

Wei Ying placed his hands on his lover's broad shoulders and turned Wangji gently so his back was now to the bed, his eyes never wavering from his husband's face.  Wuxian confidently pressed his chest against Lan Zhan's and eagerly reached around Wangji's waist with his left arm, tugging their lower bodies together.  Wei Ying ground his erection unapologetically against Lan Zhan's thickening member, a small moan passing from his bow-shaped lips.   He moved his right hand up his lover's lower neck to lace his fingers through Lan Zhan's thick hair.  Nervous about his next move, Wei Ying cautiously fisted Lan Zhan's thick mane and yanked Wangji's head back with an assertive pull, exposing his deliciously vulnerable neck. 

Lan Zhan inhaled a soft gasp as Wei Ying ran the tip of his nose languidly up the right side of his neck and then retraced its path with soft airy kisses.  Wei breathed in his beloved's enchanting sandalwood scent and his eyes sparked with an insatiable appetite.  He moved to the other side of Wangji's neck and placed his tongue flat on the sensitive skin, licking the entire way from Lan Zhan's collarbone to behind his ear.  His mouth nipped at the moist skin with growing fervor, as his inhibitions concerning his new dominant role were slowly fading away.

Lan Zhan's knees were becoming weaker and the urge to throw his husband on the bed was growing stronger.  But, he had promised himself that he would let Wei Ying take the lead tonight and he was not about to go back on his word.  He could feel his husband's wild side clawing its way to the surface and he wanted to experience more of it. 

Wei Ying removed his hands from Lan Zhan's hair and waist and placed both on Wangji's shoulders again. When Lan Zhan lowered his head to admire his beloved, he was somewhat unnerved by the feral look in Wei Ying's darkening silver eyes.  He attempted to raise his hands between them but Wuxian suddenly shoved him down onto the bed.  No.  Not shoved.  Threw him onto the bed without so much as a flick of his wrist.  Lan Zhan's confusion about what had happened caused him to pause one second too long.

Wei Ying crawled on top of his husband with a frightening quickness and, before his mind could process what was going on, Lan Zhan found his hands pinned above his head in only one of Wei Ying's hands.  He struggled slightly, his eyes searching Wei Ying's expression trying to decide if Wei was still playing a game.  Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan greedily as if he was some prize he had just won.

"Mine." Wei Ying breathed into Lan Zhan's ear.  Lan Zhan's heart completely surrendered to his lover at that word, his desire to escape vanished.  Wei Ying ran his tongue along Wangji's parted lips before hungrily devouring them, sucking and biting vigorously.  Lan Zhan's mind was instantly thrown into an endless abyss as he welcomed his lover's warm tongue into his mouth.  With a rugged moan he let Wei Ying take full control of the kiss.