46. Bed claiming

"What the hell are you doing here?". I asked annoyed and shocked at the same time, while I covered my heart with my hand.

Jimin was laying in my bed comfortably with his eyes closed, but I could tell that he wasn't asleep yet.

"I'm trying to sleep, what else am I supposed to do?". Jimin said grumpily as the bright light disturbed his sleeping mode. "Can you turn the lights off? There is someone trying to sleep here". Jimin said closing his eyes again.

"Go sleep somewhere else, this is my freaking bed, get out of my room". I said angrily as I made my way to Jimin to pull him out of my bed.

What the hell does he think he's doing?

I may have let them into my apartment, but I ain't letting one of them sleep in my bed, especially this clingy ass boy.

I walked to the side of the bed and reached out for Jimin's arm to pull him out, but before I could, Jimin had opened his eyes and got his hands around my waist. He then pulled me onto the bed, letting me fall with my back into the soft mattress next to the spot he was laying at and him hovering above me with his hands still around my waste.

In shock at his action, I looked with wide eyes at Jimin, who was hovering above. "Get off". I said madly. First he's perpetrating my room, then he took over my bed and now he pulled me into bed and hovering above me. This wasn't a part of the deal I agreed too and I ain't letting this sh*t happen.

This is still my apartment, so I'm the boss here, they should just follow up to what I tell them, not make their own rules.

I started pushing Jimin off with my hands on his chest, his bare chest. He's apparently not wearing a shirt, which I didn't notice before because he was first covered underneath the blanket.

But despite my struggle, Jimin was still steady and set on the same spot.

He grinned at me. "I like this". He said grinning. "Your hands touching my chest, it reminds me of the old times". Jimin said with a husky voice.

He's probably referring to the time when my room at the Kims house, was there little 'fun room'. Jimin had once told me about it when we were in my room.

But, eww.

I quickly removed my hands from his chest at his comment.

A satisfied grin was shown on Jimin's face. "Get off". I said annoyed.

"The more you want to push me away, the more I want to be close to you". Jimin said with a teasing attitude as his face lowered down to me, decreasing the space between us mine.

I swallowed by his action. "Jimin-ssi, why are you here?". I said as I didn't want to satisfy him by trying to push him off again.

"All the beds are already taken". Jimin said as he still hung close to me.

"I told you there is a couch to sleep on". I said annoyed. There is a whole freaking couch in the living room, big enough to host a whole family to sit on it. If I knew there weren't enough sleeping spots, I wouldn't have let them in.

"Jungkook is already sleeping there". Jimin said.

"Then go to the leftover spot in one of the other beds". I said annoyed, as there are 3 other rooms with a kingsize bed in them.

"Yoongi hyung doesn't share beds". Jimin said as if it was an all known fact. "At least not with the same sex". Jimin said, fitting in a wink.

How the hell is this my problem? Their spoiled asses should learn how to share things.