27. Woke up in the wrong bed

*disclaimer: this chapter could maybe content sensitive subjects for people with a believe/ persuasion and for people who lost someone.*

~
He was getting closer to me. I was running as fast as I could and looked behind me, but suddenly I didn't see him behind me anymore. I turned around and immediately stoped running. He was standing roght in frond of me. He reached out for me and pulled me towards him.

"Let me go!". I screamed. Suddenly I felt something cold getting pressed against the side of my head. I knew immediately what it was, a gun. "Please, Beoksong let me go". I begged.

"Say your last goodbyes". Beoksong said and put the safety off his gun.

"Please..." I was crying and struggling in his arms.

"Goodbye". Beoksong said and then I heard a loud shot.

~

I shock awake just before I felt the bullet hitting my head. I opened my eyes but I was only met with a black shirt. The shirt was moving a bit, because of the moving chest behind it. I looked up and saw a sleeping Seokjin beside me.

Oh god, I'm laying in his arms. As soon as that shot into my head, I tried to pull away from him. I was struggling hard because his arm was wrapped around me and his legs were crossed over my legs.

"Stop moving". I heard an annoyed and sleepy Seokjin say.

I looked up at him. Shoot, I didn't want him to wake up. "Let go off me". I told him, while still struggling to get from under his grip. This is so embarrassing. How the hell did I manage to fall asleep in Seokjins bed? Is it really that hard to stay awake for 20 damn minutes? At this moment I was mostly hating my stupid ass for falling asleep in his bed.

Seokjin sighed and let me get out of his grip. "Why didn't you wake me up?!". I said annoyed when he let me go and soon after that I got up from his bed.

"You were trembling and looked really panicked when you fell asleep last night, so I thought it would be fun to look at you". Seokjin grinned. "But it turned out pretty boring so I fell asleep". Seokjin told me.

"yaah asshole! What's wrong with you?! If you see someone shaking in their sleep you should f*cking wake them up!". I said madly. "You should have woken me up after you put the wet towel on". The last part of the sentence faded away because I realized something. Last night I fell asleep with only my bra on... I quickly looked down and saw that I was wearing an oversized shirt. Phew.

Wait what?! My eyes widened. Seokjin noticed my confusion and he spoke up. "don't worry, I didn't see anything". He said. "Not as if there is something to see anyways". He continued, but this was more to himself.

What the hell he just offended me! I may not be the biggest chested in this universe, but I'm sure I don't have the smallest ether.

I just shot him death glares. He should have woken me up! "Don't look at me like that!". Seokjin spoke. "You can blame yourself, because after I got into my bed you started to hug me". He told me.

I scoffed. "I would never". I said, he must be lying. If I really hugged him in my sleep it would be so embarrassing. "Who on this planet would want to hug an asshole like you?!"

"You apparently, and after you did you were sleeping peacefully". Seokjin told me.

"You're lying". I said to him, crossing my arms.

"Believe whatever you want". He said to me.

I hope he is lying, please tell me I didn't hug him in my sleep. "Don't ever touch me again". I told him seriously.