41. Uhm

Namjoon and Jimin are standing in the small corridor as Namjoon was holding a plastic bag in his hand.

What the hell are they doing here? I have been avoiding them these last few months, but now suddenly I'm facing them twice in a day?

And worst of all, they are standing in front of my apartment, already past the secured door downstairs, being on the right floor, at the right door.

How the hell do they know where I live?

Mr Kim had promised me he wouldn't tell me where I lived, as that was part of the deal, but how do they know then? Did they follow me home?

But I was so shocked right now, even so surprised by them that I didn't even had time to focus on the hate I have for them.

And not only shocked, also worried, Chen is standing in a freaking bathrobe behind me, I don't know anything better then them raging out at him as soon as they notice Chen standing there.

"What are you guys doing here?". I asked them shocked, as this is the first real interaction with them in months. Only Taehyung and Yoongi were the once I had interacted with, but that was only just today.

"What is he doing here?". Jimin said madly as he looked at Chen, who was standing further into the hallway.

"That's none of your business". I said annoyed.
I don't care what they think about Chen standing there, I just want them to f*ck up and get their asses to hell. "I asked you what you're doing here, I don't want to see your faces arou-". I said as blood started to boil up.

"It's not my business my ass". Jimin said with dark eyes. "Why is he in a f*cking bathrobe, huh? I swear if you touched my sis-". Jimin said as he pushed me to the side and invited himself in. But before he could set more steps then he already had, I stopped him by holding him by his wrist.

"Jimin get lost". I said angrily as I stood in front of him.

My blood still boils up when I see them, I don't want to do anything with them, I hate them.

He just simply shook his hand out of my grip aggressively and started walking towards Chen.

Before I could even stop Jimin again, I heard a fist hitting Chen's face harshly. Because of the hard punch, Chen stumbled a bit backwards.

Just before Jimin could do anything more to Chen, I again stopped him by standing between them. With anger I looked Jimin's way. "Jimin get lost". I said angrily and pushed him away as I held my hands on his chest.

But Jimin didn't move an inch, he just held my wrists in his hands and looked at me with dark eyes. It was silent in the hallway for a few seconds, before I started to try to pull my wrist from his grip without success.

I then looked Chen's way. "Chen, leave". I said annoyed by this situation.

Chen didn't know how fast he needed to get his ass out and within seconds he was standing in the corridor outside of my apartment, impatiently waiting for the elevator to come as he was only dressed in his robe.

Namjoon immediately came in and closed the door behind him as soon as Chen left my apartment.

Well at least Namjoon can act normal and not attack Chen, thank god.