9. First letter

Jungkook parked his car at school and I already saw a few kids staring our way. "I will see you later". I told Jungkook as I opened the car door. I hate attention so I want to get away as quick as possible from all the staring eyes that are burning through my skull.

I quickly walked past the little grout that where staring at us and walked towards my locker. Jungkook and I were luckily the first to arrive at school, so Taehyung wasn't here yet.

I put in my locker combination and opened the locker as I put in my jacket. I wanted to grab my books but then my eyes fell on a letter with my name on it. I got the letter out of the locker and looked around in the hallway. Who put this here? I opened the letter and read what was written inside.

Hello princess,

I like that red shirt you're wearing ;) Don't be afraid of me, I would never do something to you my princess. If one of your brothers or someone else does something to you I will protect you.

I'll see you around <3

What is this? Is this some sick joke? Do I have a stalker who is walking around in this school? I quickly put the letter in my bag before someone sees it and then I walked towards Lae's locker. Should I be worried about this?

"Hi." I greeted Lae, Ye-jun and Suho. "Sorry that I couldn't come to your house Ye-jun. Hoseok wouldn't let me and forced me to watch a movie with him". I told them.

"Don't worry, there will be another time when we can have a movie night with the four of us". Ye-jun assured me, telling me he wasn't mad and kind of expected something like this to happen.

"Y/n-ah shall we go to class?". Lae then asked me. I nodded in response to her.

"We'll see you guys in the cafeteria later on". I told Suho and Ye-jun as we said our goodbyes. Then Lae and I walked to our class together.

"How was the wedding?". Lae then asked me while we took a seat.

"It was quite big and everything went so fast. But it was fun. Everyone was drunk at the end of the day. Jungkook and I where the only one there who weren't wasted". I told her.

"Didn't you drink?". Lae asked surprised. "If I were you I would need all the drinks there to deal with the fact that your mom is marrying the dad of 7 *assholes". She told me.

"Honestly me too. That's why I drank a little, behinds everybody's back, because my mom doesn't want me to drink". I told her.

"I want all the attention on me". The teacher then started with the class.

After a boring 60 minutes, the class was finally over and me and Lae packed our stuff to go to our other class. "Lae-ya I've got a question". I told her.

"What is it?". Lae asked me.

"I think I'm might dealing with a stalker... Have you maybe seen someone put something in my locker this morning?". I asked her.

"What do you mean?". She asked worried as we were leaving the classroom.

"Come with me, I don't want anyone to see". I told her as I took her by her hand and dragged her to the bathroom. I opened a stall and locked it behind us.

"This is what I mean". I told her as I took out the letter from my bag. She took it from my hand and read the letter.

"What a creep!". She said as she had read the letter.

"Shhh, not so hard. Did you see anyone put this in my locker?". I asked her.

"No I haven't.... Don't worry Y/n-ah it's probably someone who put this in your locker because he has a little secret crush on you". She told me, trying to cheer me up. "It's only one letter and in the letter there isn't anything written about hurting you. So I think there is nothing to worry about for now and if you went to the police with this they will make you feel like you're a weirdo. If you get more creepy texts or letters, then I think you should start to worry". She assured me.