44. Pizza

I have been home for the whole day, what happened yesterday has been bothering me the whole day and last night, I couldn't fall asleep, knowing me and Chaesoo are still in danger.

I had skipped all classes for today and the only thing I had been doing was worrying about the situation and then trying to distract myself from the topic.

What if Lee calls me and asks me to do something stupid or tells me to come with him? I know that I won't be the only one in trouble if I don't follow up to him.

Maybe I should just play along and try to get him back from the inside out?

"Get yourself together Y/n-ah". I said, getting my hands out of my hair.

Suddenly I got shocked as I heard my phone go over. "Please don't be Mr Kim or that ass of an Lee". I said annoyed but then I realized the phone I had gotten from Lee was in my bed room, so I had one less person to worry about. "At least not that d*ckhead". I said as I looked at the coffee table that my phone was laying on.

I looked at the caller's ID and saw a familiar name appear. As I read the caller's ID, a smile also appeared on my face. I quickly reached out and picked up the phone.

"Hi". I said as I answered the call.

"Hey Y/n-ah". I heard Eunho say happily on the other end of the phone. "What are you up to?". He asked me.

"Nothing really, it's kind of a rough day". I told him.

"What? Why?". He asked worriedly.

I want to tell him what happened, but I don't know if I can trust him yet, we only know each other for a little more then 3 months.

"It's nothing". I said. "What are you up to?". I asked, changing the subject.

"Well I just walked trough the mall and me and my sister are planning on watching a movie at the cinema, I thought that it would be more fun with you". He said.

"Ahw, that's cute... Which movie are you guys going to watch?". I asked him.

"My sister wants to see the new Disney movie. You can come if you want?". He said.

I looked up at the clock, it was already past 6 PM. "I don't know, it's already late and I'm not feeling myself today". I told him, feeling sorry I denied his offer.

"Don't worry, I understand". He said. "I will just treat my sister and myself on ice cream afterwards then". He said jokingly.

I laughed at his behavior. "You owe me an ice cream for another time then". I said jokingly back.

"I promise, but you still owe me an answer to my question". He said on the phone. He was referring to the question he asked me last time, if I would go on a date with him.

Shoot, I haven't had time to think about that yet.

Well what could go wrong anyways? I'm already doomed so a little happiness won't bother.

"Eunho-ya, I would love to go on a date with you". I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"Well that's set, I'm already looking forward to it". Eunho spoke happily over the phone.

"Oppa! Stop calling, we need to buy tickets now to get the best seats". I heard a girls voice say.

"Well I guess my sister is calling for me, talk to you later?". Eunho said.

"Talk to you later". I said over the phone and soon after that we hung up. Gosh, I like this guy, but I'm also not sure if I really should go on a date with him.