24. Cold shower

Finally this stupid school has come to an end for today. And I'm irritated to death, because Jungkook has been breathing in my neck all day long. He even sat beside me in classes he doesn't even follow and of course the teachers didn't say anything about it.

Right now Jungkook is walking beside me and is playfully playing with my hair. He is getting my hair all messed up by ruffling the top of my head and he is only laughing more at my irritated face. "Jungkook-ah! Stop it and give me some space". I said annoyed while I pushed him away from me.

"Why so annoyed?" Jungkook said playfully. He has been in a playful mood all day and it is getting on my nerves.

I huffed. "Your playful mood is annoying the hell out of me and you wouldn't let me leave your side for one second." I said annoyed saying the obvious thing.

"Be happy that I'm in a playful mood, I could have done worse things to you". Jungkook suddenly changed his mood to a mad one. It kind of scared me. How can you just change your mood in a few seconds?

I sighed, how can I ever deal with him and his attitude. "I need to get my jacket from my locker". I said and started walking towards my locker. And of course Jungkook followed close behind me.

"Jungkook give me some space!" I said annoyed. I noticed that a lot of girls were giving me a jealous look, they have been giving me that the whole day. Their stares are making this situation even worse, I don't like attention.

"Stop complaining." Jungkook said scowled. "You need to be happy we are even letting you go to school while you're having a stalker around".

"It's not a stalker!". I said annoyed, maybe it is but I just want them to leave it alone.

"It is. Now stop complaining and get your jacket". He said, changing the subject while we reached the locker. There is literally nothing I could say to change his mind.

I just got out my jacket and left the building together with Jungkook. "I'm driving back with Hoseok and Yoongi". I said a little bit too happy, because I could finally be released from Jungkook.

When Jungkook and I reached the cars, I started walking towards the car I arrived in. I looked around and saw that Jungkook and I were the first one to arrive at the cars, because no one else was here.

But when I reached the car I already saw one of my stepbrothers in the car. I guess we weren't the first ones to arrive. When I looked at his face I saw a sleeping Yoongi in the passengers seat.

I walked towards his side and opened the car door. "Yaa Yoongi wake up!" I said and tried to wake him up.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "Ohw did we already arrive at school?" He asked and started taking of his seatbelt.

Wait, has he been sleeping this whole time? How can you sleep for this long?

"You are kidding me right?!" I asked.

"What?" He asked confused.

"School has already ended!" I said. "Have you been sleeping this whole time?" I laughed a little.

"Really?" He said surprised while he yawned. "Then why did I even bother getting out of my bed?" He asked more to himself, while he stretched himself. "Now I'm stiff". He complained.

"At least you weren't stuck with a Jungkook breathing in your neck all day long." I said annoyed, I then closed his door and opened the middle door and got in the car myself. "I wish we could have switched places". I said.

Then everyone arrived and Hoseok entered the car behind the wheel.

"Lets go home". He said and started the engine. I aspected him to start driving, but he didn't. He was just looking at me for almost 30 seconds straight.