15. Who and when?

"Jungkook-ah!" I was complaining for the past 10 minutes. They can't just drag me out of school for no good reason. I was sitting in the passengers seat while I was crossing my arms.

Jungkook has just been ignoring me for the past 10 minutes while we were driving in the car. "Can you at least stop to get some food? I'm hungry." I know that I had lunch not that long ago but I'm hungry again.

Jungkook still didn't answer me. I just sighed and stared looking out of the window. Then I remembered that Jungkook threw the box of chocolates on the backseats.

I turned around and grabbed the box of chocolate on the backseats. At least I have something to eat! I opened up the box and put a bonbon in my mouth. The stalker is right, I used to love these, I still do. I wanted to get another one but got stopped by Jungkooks voice.

"Yahh, what are you doing!" Jungkook said madly and grabbed the box out of my hands and threw it to the back. when the box flew behind us, I saw the bonbons flying out of the box and the bonbons landed everywhere.

"Why did you do that?!" I screamed out while looking at the bonbons that where laying everywhere.

"You can't eat that! Your stalker gave that to you!" Jungkook said strictly.

I sighed and shoved down in my seat while crossing my arms. "I can't even enjoy my present." I said to myself.

"Don't act like this! It isn't even a present, it is a f*cking threat!" Jungkook said madly and punched the steering-wheel, which caused the car to hunk. I shock because of the sudden sound and his mad burst out.

Jungkook scared me off by his actions. I didn't say anything back and just looked out of the window. Now I'm also mad, he threw away my bonbons!

Why is he like this? Why is he suddenly this mad about this situation? It is nothing. But I don't want to act up right now because he is scaring me.

After a few minutes Jungkook cleared his throat. "Just wait until we get home, then you can eat something." Jungkook said while he was focusing on the road.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I said stubborn.

After 10 more silent minutes Junkook and I arrived at our house. As soon as Jungkook stopped the car I got out and slammed the door shut. He ruined my mood.

I walked to the frond door and put off my jacket then I stared walking up the stairs towards my room. I suddenly hear the fronddoor get slammed closed, while I was midway on the stairs.

"Y/n get down here!" I hear Namjoon say. I turned around and saw an angry BTS stand in the big hallway. Where did they come from? And why do they look so intimidating right now?

"Do I need to drag you down the stairs?" Hoseok asked when I didn't move. Yeazz whats wrong with them? All I want is one normal day, just one.

Before they literally could drag me down the stairs, I got down myself. It is already scary enough to live with them in the same house, now I'm standing here in the same room as an angry BTS.

They where literally looking holes through me. I think they could see how scared I'm right now on my face.

"Uhmm.. So, why did you guys pull me out of school?" I asked them.

"Why don't you explain that to us?" Yoongi said.

"I- I don't know where you're talking about." I told him.

"Yaahh! Don't act stupid! You known what I'm talking about." Yoongi said.

I kept quiet and looked down to my feet. Why do they care? It not like they like me, so why do they care if I have a stalker or not?