11. Punishment?

Before I left the storage room I stood still. I don't have a dead wish, if I get home there's no one to save me. My mom and Mr Kim aren't here and I thought the maids are having this evening off.

My boss was already back in the front, as he was walking in front of me. I myself stayed in the back for as long as possible.

"Y/n, get here!". I hear Hoseok say deadly. I didn't move from my spot. "Do we need to drag you here?!". I hear him ask annoyed. I rather not have that, so I quickly walked towards the entrance of the front of the store.

"Hi. What are you guys doing here?". I asked nonchalant. They were all giving me a deadly expression. F*ck... Why do they scare me so much?

I saw Yoongi giving a sign with his head at my boss to tell him to go away. "I-I have some people to call". My boss got the hint and pointed at his phone in his hands as he then quickly left the store.

"Get your stuff". Seokjin said without any expression.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me. Get your stuff, we are leaving". Jin said madly.

"I'm not going to leave, my shift isn't over yet". I told them.

"First you lie to me and now you are disobeying us?". Jungkook scoffed. How did they even know I wasn't at my friend's place?

"I lied because I knew if I would tell you guys I was working you wouldn't have let me go". I defended myself.

"You are sure right about that". Hoseok said. "You shouldn't be working. So get your damn stuff and we are leaving!". Hoseok said madly.

"You guys don't have the right to tell me what to do and not to do!". I told them back madly.

"Yes we have. Did you forget we are your brothers now? You should learn to listen to us". Taehyung spoke.

"So? There is nothing wrong with working, it's not like I'm in life danger or doing something stupid!". I told them. "I don't need permission to work from some f*cking idiots".

"Y/n-ah, you can better keep your mouth shut as you're already going against the rules of the Kim household". Namjoon said scarily calm. Are there even rules about being a Kim? What the hell does he mean with rules of the Kim household?

I hear Yoongi take a deep sight. "That's enough". Yoongi said while grabbing my upper arm. "Jimin get her stuff from the back, we are leaving". Yoongi ordered.

Yoongi then started dragging me out of the store. "Yaa! You can't do this!". I said while struggling to get out of his grip but it didn't work. "Let go of me!". I said, he still ignored me. "Yoongi-yah!". He still didn't say anything.

The rest was just following us from behind. "What's going on? Where are you taking her?". My boss said who was standing outside.

"She's quitting this job, that's what's happening". Seokjin told him. What?! Are they kidding me?

"No I'm not!". I said stopping me and Yoongi as he still kept his hand around my upper arm. "You guys can't control my life! You can't decide if I quit this job-". I said angrily looking at the boys especially Seokjin.

"Shut the f*ck up Y/n". Jimin stopped me. He was standing behind us with my stuff in his hands. "She's quitting this job, so if I was you I would find a new parttimer". Jimin told my boss. Or well ex-boss?

"Bu- but Y/n is one of my best employees". My boss said afraid. Hoseok sighed as he got my working cap from my head and took off the apron from my waist.

Hoseok pushed my working clothes into the hands of my boss. "We told you to find a new parttimer". He told my boss. I wanted to stop Hoseok but Yoongi kept me on my place with his hand around my upper arm.