12. Becoming an A+ math student

I closed the door of Mr Kim's office behind me. Seokjin told me to eat dinner, but after feeling afraid and weirded out about Seokjin's behavior, I'm not really up to eat a nice dinner and face even more of the boys. Maybe it's not the right time to disobey Seokjin because I'm scared to death of him but I'm just not feeling like it.

I stared walking towards my room to clean myself up and get into some sweats to feel a little bit more comfortable. As I was walking towards my room, I luckily didn't stumble into anyone. I opened my door to my room and walked in.

As soon as I closed my door I slide down the door and started crying again, while I put my arms around my knees. Why did my mom need to marry Mr Kim? Couldn't she have chosen a normal guy? Why can't they be normal?

I was just frustrated from the situation that I'm in.

'Y/n don't be weak!' The inner-confident-me said. 'You need to be strong, they can't control your life. Think about yourself, tell your mom that they are scary as hell and that you need to get away from them'.

'No don't! that would be selfish, your mom loves Mr Kim'. My thoughts where fighting.

I sighed and got up from the ground. I walked further into my room and was scared to death.

"Aahhh!". I screamed while falling down to the ground. "Why the h*ll do you keep appearing in my bed?!". I said madly while standing up.

"Why do you keep thinking this bed is for you alone? I can come whenever I want". Jungkook's simple answer was. Great, now I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know what personal belongings are. It is worse enough to live with 7 boys with anger issues, where of one a half psycho and now this?

"So you're saying that I can invite any guy who I want to go to bed with?". I concluded.

"No that's not what I'm saying". He scoffed. "I'm here to get an apology". He changed the subject.

Really is he asking for an apology? The only thing I have done wrong is lie to him. He's the one who should apologize. Because of him I lost my job and he's ignoring my privacy, he literally just saw me crying for 5 minutes straight!

I feel so embarrassed right now, I cried in front off Jin and Jungkook. I don't think I can look at them tomorrow because I showed them my weak side.

But I don't want to get in any more trouble then I already am so I took a deep sight. "I'm sorry that I lied to you". I told him.

"It's missing something. Is that everything that you have done wrong? And where are the honorifics?". He asked.

Uhhg this guy. He just makes from the smallest things the biggest problems. "I'm sorry for lying, not listening to you, making a scene and disobeying you. Forgive me Jungkook opp-.. Wait I'm not going to say that! We are the same age!". I'm cringing at the thought of calling him my oppa.

"Then I will just stay". He said making himself comfortable on my bed.

"Then stay". I told him, he ain't gonna get it out of me and if he will sleep here, I can take his bed. "You can enjoy Namjoon's math lesson with me then". I

"Damn I forgot about that. Good luck with Namjoon-ah". He sighed as he got out of my bed and left my room by the thoughts of Namjoon's math class. Luckily I'm not the only one that hates math.

When Jungkook left my room I quickly cleaned myself up and got into some sweats. I also started getting my math book ready for because I knew it wouldn't make a difference if I tried to get away with it.

But I suddenly hear a notification coming from my phone. I quickly got my phone from my desk and looked at the message.

Unknown nummer:
If you would live with me I
wouldn't control your life.