25. Fried chicken dinner

When the door opened I saw Mr Kim enter with a takeaway bag of fried chicken. I waited for a few short seconds to see my mom, but she didn't enter the house.

"Where is mom?". I asked Mr Kim. He looked up by surprise, he probably didn't notice me standing here in the hallway.

"What happened to you? Why are you wet?" Mr Kim asked me concerned when he saw me standing wrapped in an towel

"Answer my question, where is mom?". I asked him impatiently.

"She went out with an old friend after work, she will probably be home late tonight". Mr Kim told me. "Now you have to tell me why you are soaking wet?". He said pointing at me.

"Hoseok showered me in cold water". I said madly.

Mr Kim sighed. "I will have a talk with him. You should change into some warm clothes, otherwise you will catch a cold". He told me. I just got annoyed by what he said. 'He will talk with him' how is that going to help? They will just keep on doing these things to me, rather Mr Kim says something about it or not. They just like to see me being scared of them.

I sighed. "I'm going to my room". I said annoyed and walked up the stairs.

"I bought fried chicken from your favorite place for dinner. Come downstairs when you are ready cleaning yourself up". Mr Kim tried to cheer me up, but it didn't work. He is only doing this to change over my mind about this whole 'marriage' thing.

"Whatever". I said underneath my breath and walked to my room. I went into my bathroom and decided to take a hot shower.

I was taking off my clothes, while I did I got a glance in the mirror and saw my reflection. You could still see the handprint around my neck and when I turn around a little, I saw that my shoulder was bruised up. I just sighed in annoyance and got into the shower.

When I was done showering I put on a comfortable sweater and some sweatpants. When I put on my sweater my shoulder really ached, those two hits bruised up my shoulder badly.

I swear if I was a boy I would have fought back harder and try to get Hoseok into the hospital.

I walked back into my room and saw that something was missing on my bed. I walked towards my bed and saw that the files weren't there anymore. I started looking around my bed and pulled up my sheets. I know for sure that I left them here. How can they just disappear?

Okay, maybe that was a dumb question, of course one of my stepbrothers took them. That is the reason I ended up getting a cold ass shower. Can't they just leave me and my stuff alone for once?

"Assholes". I said irritated, they went into my room while I was showering.

I sighed and sat down at my desk, I'm not planning to go downstairs, as Mr Kim told me to do. Instead of going downstairs I started making some of my homework that needed to be caught up from last week.

After a while, I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I looked up surprised, my stepbrothers never knock on the door. I saw the door open slowly and I saw a maid appear, I have seen her do some cleaning around the house but I don't know what her name is.

"I needed to call you for dinner, everyone is waiting downstairs". The maid said.

I looked back at my books and started doing my homework again when I saw that it was just a maid. "You can tell them to start eating, I'm not hungry". I said to the maid.

"I will". She said and closed the door again. At least there is one person in this freaking house who listens to my requests.

2 minutes after the maid left I heard footsteps in the hallway and then my door slammed open. I flinched because of the sudden sound. I looked at the door and saw Namjoon standing there.