32. Please stay mom

I kept looking at the gun for several seconds before I heard Mr Lee grin. "Are you shocked?". He asked while grinning even more.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it immediately. I looked at him and back at the gun in his pants, then back at him and back to the gun again. I'm out of words, I'm out of thoughts.

Where on earth did I end up? This isn't just an ordinary business meeting, half of the man here look suspicious ass f*ck. How the hell didn't I figure it out earlier? Now I know what's going on, at least I guess I'm right.

"Y- you deal with re-real weapons?". Was all I could say in shock.

"Smart girl, you figured it out". He said still grinning. "I will tell you honestly". He started. "I'm here tonight to make a deal with your dad and dancing with you brings me in the spotlight, so I think I will have his attention".

"Wha- what? Why would Mr Kim need guns..?". I said as the last part of my sentence faded away as I already new the answer.

"Just to clear it up for you". Mr Lee said as he pulled down his jacket, so that his gun is hidden and puts his hand back on my hip again. I don't want to be in his hands anymore but I'm too afraid to push him away. He then puts his head closer to my ear and started talking "Your dad is in the maf-".

"Ohw there you are Y/n-ah!". Jimin suddenly interrupted and was standing next to me. But I couldn't put my attention on him as everything shot into my head. Mr Lee won't have to finish his word to tell me what's going on, it's f*cking messed up. "I have been looking for you for the past 10 minutes, I was worried about you". Jimin said concerned.

I could tell Jimin was acting, he has never been interested or has cared about me, so I'm sure he's not right now. I finally looked up at Jimin as my under lips were shaking a bit, I messed up so bad. "I'm sorry Mr Lee to interrupt, but I will take this dance with Y/n". Jimin said and then leaded me away from Mr Lee.

I was still in too much shock to exactly notice what's going on around me, all I know is that I'm slow dancing with Jimin on the other side of the dancing floor. "We told you to stay at our side! Why the hell are you dancing around with people!". He whisper yelled at me.

I'm angry and confused at this moment, how can they do this to me?! They are in the freaking mafia and they didn't even think about telling me. I have just talked to a weapon dealer, I'm surrounded by people involved with mafia, I go to the same school as the mafia, I- I have lived in the same freaking house as the mafia.

But worst of all, my stepdad and stepbrothers are in the mafia, I have made fights with them, I have made them hate me. I made freaking fights with the mafia. If I wasn't scared before, I should be now.

F*ck, f*ck, f*ck.

How could I have been so blind?..

"Is it true?". I asked him while I put my angry but from the inside I was scared.

"What do you mean is it true? Hell we told you to go around and dance with strangers! Of course it's true that we told you to stay by our side, why would I freaking lie about that?!". Jimin asked madly, not getting me.

"No! I mean is it true that you are in the freaking mafia!". I whisper yelled at him. Suddenly Jimin stoped dancing and looked at me with a serious face, he probably didn't see this coming.

He was quiet for a few seconds and then spoke again. "You should go home Y/n. Tell your mom that your cramps are too much to handle and go back home with her". Jimin said seriously as he looked around the room while ignoring my question.

"That's not a f*cking answer!". I said as I took a step away from him.

"Y/n, don't make a scene, go home". Jimin said still not answering my question. I shook my head in disbelief, it's true.