chapter 3

The following Monday, Emily and I got ready to head down to breakfast. Both of us wear our Slytherin ties with pride as we walked down the halls to the Great Hall. Starving as usual and giggling on about merlin knows what.

As we walked down the halls there was a cold breeze blowing through the hallways. Giving the two of us a nice breeze as our skirts would lift off the back of our legs, showing our bare asses to the world. The few Hufflepuff boys behind us gawking over the sight we were giving them. Quietly whispering to each other as Emily and I carried on to the Great Hall. I turned my head around to look back at them as Emily and I linked arms, making eye contact with one of them as I sent him a flirty wink. Which I am sure made him cream his pants. Turning my head back around just as we entered the hall. Strutting down until we found our seats across from Adrian and Graham.

Once I climbed over my seat I grabbed some food and filled my plate for what I was hungry for. When I looked up Fred was starring straight at me right over Adrain's shoulder. Our eyes meeting for a split second before Adrian moved his shoulder, bringing me back to reality as I reached over to grab the orange juice. Turning my attention to the boys who were shoving food in their mouths as if they would never eat again today.

"Did you guys get Professor McGonagall's paper done?" Emily asked the boys while she took a bit of her cereal.

"Fuck no," Graham boasted with a mouth full of food, "Why would I?"

"Because it's a fourth of our grade," Emily sassed back.

"Chill we got through half of it before we made a 2nd year do it," Adrian said.

"How? They don't know the topics we are learning?" Emily whined as I went on to eat my food.

"Well Graham and I here can be very convincing," Adrain smirked.

"Please tell me you didn't take away the innocence of a 2nd year," Emily sighed.

"Gross no," Graham grumbled, "Plus we don't swing that way."

"There is nothing wrong with swinging the other way," Emily giggled as she looked over at me.

"So what did you do to the poor girl?" I asked

"We just simply told her that if she didn't do this assignment then Professor Snape would poison her food," Adrain laughed.

"Merlin's beard, you two are cruel you know that, right?" I said as I pointed my fork at the both of them.

"Watch where you point that thing, you might get in trouble," Graham flirted.

"Oh yeah and who is going to punish me?" I taunted back.

"You'd be surprised," He flirted back as he sent me a wink, "Anyways Adrain and I need to get to Divination. We will see you ladies in Transfigurations after the break."

"Have fun learning about your future, maybe it will tell you who you'll get busy with next," Emily sassed at the both of them. Knowing that they have pretty much slept around with every girl imaginable.

"Hopefully it says your name," Adrian winked at her before they walked away. Both of us turned our attention to each other.

"Remind me why we are friends with them?" I asked.

"Because they are the only pure-blood boys in our year," Emily sighed, "They disgust me really, they do."

"Same, maybe we should just get over with it and slept with both of them so they can stop being so vile," I said. Emily and I looking at each other before we broke out in laughs. Drawing attention from other people at our table as we quieted down. I as I looked down at my plate and took a few more bites of my food, I felt Emily nudge my shoulder.