chapter 4

"Lottie, Emily you girls want to come to our dorm tonight and study?" Adrain asked the both of us as we were all sitting around the Slytherin table eating dinner. Everyone munching loudly and talking over each other as I was trying to focus on my notes.

"Can't," I said quickly as I was going over the keynote Professor McGonagall had talked about in her lesson today and the lesson from last week.

"Why?" They all said at once.

"McGonagall found me, someone, to tutor," I said as I looked up at the three of them.

"Boring," Graham said.

"Who is it?" Emily asked.

"I don't know," I sighed.

"So how do you know what you have to help them with?" She asked.

"All I know is that they need help with Transfigurations, Potions, and Divination and that they are in our year."

"How the hell are you going to help with Divination? You aren't even taking it," Adrain said as he shoved food in his mouth.

"I studied it all summer," I stated. One good thing about being locked in your room half the time is that I have done a lot of reading and studying on all sorts of topics. Might be the reason why I am at the top of my year.

"Of course you did," Graham sighed, "do your parents ever let you have any fun?"

"Nope, never heard of it," I sassed.

"Say can you tutor me in Arthimancy later," Adrain said, "I need to figure out to get you and me in in my bed together without our clothes on."

"That question is simple," I sassed, looking up at him, "the answer is never going to happen so stop trying." 

"She owned you," Graham chuckled.

"Shut up," Adrain said as he looked back over to Graham. Slapping him on the arm as he hadn't stopped laughing yet.

"What are you laughing about?" I asked Graham rudely as he quickly stopped laughing, "It's not going to happen for you either. Honestly, sometimes you boys disgust me. Grow up." 

"It was just a joke," Graham stated as I closed my book and swung my legs over the bench. 

"Where are you going?" Emily asked as I stood up. Turning back to grab my things off the table.

"To McGonagall's classroom to prepare. I'll be in late tonight. Steal me a few rolls for afterward."

"Yeah no problem," She smiled before I turned to the boys.

"Goodnight boys," I teased as I batted my eyes at them.

"Night Lottie," They both said as I turned to walk away. Heading out of the Great Hall. Away from everyone. While I roamed the halls I ended up taking the long way to Professor McGonagall's classrooms so I could enjoy the scenery, knowing that everyone was still going to be at dinner for a while. Once I reached McGonagall's classroom I pushed the door open and made my way in. Walking towards the front as I set my things onto of one of the desk before I made my way over to Professor McGonagall's desk. Reading over her notes that she had left for me. As I searched through the papers there was still no name on who I was tutoring. 

It felt like hours later until I heard the door open. I looked up from behind McGonagall's desk as saw the red hair stepping out of the shadows. Coming closer seeing the facial features make out Fred. What the hell is he doing here?

"Sorry, this classroom is being used for a tutoring session," I stated, crossing my arms over my chest as he continued to walk closer.

"I know. McGonagall said my tutor was waiting for me in her classroom," He smirked.