chapter 31

I had been back at Hogwarts for six weeks now and classes have been heavier than usual. When Emily, Graham, Adrian, and Fred all complained about the workload I was able to get it done in a timely manner and most nights help Fred. That's if we weren't messing around or he had fallen asleep after quidditch practice. With practice came quidditch talk from both Fred and Adrian and Graham, while I loved to hear it all from Fred, whenever Adrian and Graham spoke about it I wanted to chop my ears off

"So I was thinking to get some guys together who could help us do a scrimmage tomorrow afternoon," Graham said to Adrian over the talk of breakfast. Over the summer Graham had taken on the role of captain with Adrian as his right-hand man. 

"Sounds great, we can show them what we plan to do to the Weasleys this time to make sure they both go down," Adrian chuckled as my eyes shot up towards the both of them. 

"What?" Graham asked as he looked over at me.

"Nothing," I said as I looked back down at my Potions book, finishing up the last of the assignment Snape assigned yesterday. 

"If we get one down they will have to forfeit," Adrian said, picking their conversation back up, "but we can easily focus on the both of them."

"I just can't wait to win. We are going to crush them. Draco just better worry about finding the snitch, not about chasing Potter," Graham followed.

"I blame Becca. She has him wrapped around her finger."

"Lottie, can you try talking to her?" Graham asked.

"No," I said as I continued writing.

"Please?" I heard Graham beg.

"No," I said looking up at the two of them, "if you have a problem with someone on your team then, you as the team captain should take care of it. It's not my job to ask my sister to stop sucking face with your seeker."

I slammed my book close and stood up, grabbing all my books in my grasp.

"And if you really think that you are going to take down the Weasley twins then I suggest you put in a lot more work because Crabbe and Goyle don't stand a chance," I spat before I turned on my heels and walked out of the Great Hall, heading straight for the library to finish my assignment.

***

The rest of the day Adrian or Graham didn't say anything to me. Emily was quiet in class as well which left me to my own thoughts. Even though I was in class I was thinking about Agatha's diary. I had read it at least twenty times by now, trying to find anything to help me. I was hoping to find a decoded message within her words but yet there was nothing. I guess it also didn't help that every time I was reading it I was laying with Fred. After a while, he started coming to my dorm to lay with me. So while I read he slept on my chest, holding me close, while I focused on rubbing his back. 

After dinner that night I went back to my dorm and took a nice long shower. Fred would be here after practice so I figured tonight I would just put the book down and get some sleep. 

I hopped out of the shower and dried off and then slipped on my black silk pajamas and went to climb into bed. I pulled back the covers back and climbed on in. I figure I would get some shut-eye before Fred came since I had two hours. As soon as my head hit my pillow I was out like a light.

***

It felt like hours later when I could feel my body being shaken awake. It wasn't a constant shake, it came and went but became quicker and faster than the last time. While someone was shaking me I could hear them calling out my name. I was soft and quiet at first before it began to grow louder. Before I knew it, my eyes shot open and I was met by Fred's face.