chapter 44

this chapter contains mature themes. readers discretion advised. 

keep both hands on the phone people it's about to get bumpy. :)

***

After a full night of rest, I was feeling much better, sleeping, eating, and laying with Fred helped me put my mind at ease. The Boggart was now long gone. It was just a nightmare. None of it was real. The next day, while Fred and I were enjoying a movie on the couch, Emily had mentioned that she was going out with Angelina, Alicia, and Katie for some drinks later on that night if I wanted to join. I looked up at Fred as if I needed his permission and then back at Emily as I agreed to go with them. While Emily and I now had plans with the girls, Fred and George were planning on having Lee and Oliver Wood come over for some drinks as well.

After Fred and I's movie ended I got up to get ready for the night. I had to borrow some clothing from Emily because I didn't anticipate going out to a club while I was here with Fred. Emily and I got to ready in George's bathroom together while you could hear George and Fred out in the living room being rambunctious as always. Once Emily and I were ready we made our way out into the living room. Emily was in a tightly fitted black dress, meanwhile, I was in skinny jeans, an olive green silk top with a pair of black pumps to go with both of our outfits.

"Wow," George exclaimed as he dropped his mouth open looking towards Emily as she took a seat next to him. At the same time, I sat down in Fred's lap, making sure my ass sat right on his hips. Fred wrapped his free arm around his waist as he pulled me closer towards him as I slipped my arms around his neck.

"I think you should forget girls' night," Fred whispered in my ear as I felt a million little butterflies fly around in my stomach.

"You have friends over," I whispered back as I turned my attention to the boys and Emily, who were still carrying on with their conversation.

"Lottie Whittle, right?" Oliver asked as he made eye contact with me.

"In the flesh. Oliver Wood, right?" I asked back.

"Yes," He nodded, "I just have to say when I heard you stepped in for Slytherin last year and won the game I was shocked. It was impressive, never heard of."

"Thank you," I replied.

"You definitely should have played more," He said.

"I know but it was a thing with my family so I couldn't play. But just that one game was enough for me. I just wish I could have versed Gryffindor, with these two on the pitch so I could beat them," I snarked as Oliver let out a small giggle. Meanwhile, Fred dug his fingers deeper into my side as he took a long sip from his glass. Just as Oliver opened his mouth, ready to defend the twins, a gust of wind blew around the room as the loft was filled with laughter. We all looked over to see Angelina, Alicia, and Katie standing in the middle of the living room.

"OLLIE!" Katie shouted as she ran over to him and wrapped him in a hug.

"How is our best captain," Alicia giggled as Angelina slapped her arm.

I got up off Fred's lap as I went to greet the girls while everyone had a little reunion. Compliments were thrown across the room before we were ready to go. Katie, Angelina, and Oliver were all bickering with each other as the two of them walked back over Alicia, Emily, and me. As soon as Angelina grabbed my hand we apparated out of the loft. One second I was looking at Fred and the next we were standing in front of some very loud club. Emily and I looked up in amazement as the other three girls pulled us along, taking us inside and straight over to the bar.