chapter 5

It had been four days. Four whole days since Fred pulled me on top of him and kissed me. Pressed me against him and held me close. Every night since then I had fallen asleep thinking about it. I was frustrated and upset and annoyed at this point. But something inside of me was burning and itching for more. 

When I came back the night I was glad to just have a room to myself. The first thing I did was a shower but that didn't help. The hot water only fueled my desire. The following morning Emily immediately asked who was tutoring but I told her that I didn't what to talk about. Even though she tried to pester me and get an answer out of me I didn't want to tell her. That same night I was supposed to meet with him again but. I skipped. I couldn't face him. I didn't want to face him. I wanted to forget about him. But how could you?

But now it was Friday. Which meant there was another party and I was planning on being there. Sober or drunk I needed to forget the mistakes of Monday night, of me almost giving into him. As the four of us walked to class Adrain asked if he could borrow my notes from earlier this week, something about needing to finish a paper for Charms. So as we walked down the hall towards Professor Snape's classroom I searched for them. But I couldn't find them anywhere.  They weren't in my books. I always carry my notes with me becasue I never know when I will need them. 

"What is it Lot?" Emily asked, noticing that I was panicking as I searched through my books.

"Can't find my notes," I said frantically.

"Well you can just borrow mine," She said.

"No, I need my notes for class and Adrain asked to borrow them."

"Chill," Graham said as he slung his arm over my shoulder, "Adrian can just borrow Emily's notes. I am sure you just left them in your dorm." 

"Right," I said as I turned on my heels, slipping out of Grahams' arm.

"Where are you going?" Emily asked while looking back at me.

"To find my notes. Save me my seat," I shouted as I headed back to my dorm to look for my notes.

"Snape's not going to like that you are late," Adrain shouted.

"Snape can shove it," I mumbled as I turned around the corner. Heading back to my dorm. There's no way that I would ever forget my notes or misplace them. Then I remembered there was only one person who could have them.

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath and hung my head back. The last person I wanted to see had my notes. Great, just great. I knew I forgot something other than my dignity back in the classroom that night. But for right now I had to go back to class. I would just have to borrow some parchment and then transfer my notes over later whenever I got my notes back from Fred. 

I can't believe I was so stupid to leave them with him. I should have known better and not have acted so foolishly. As I rushed back to get to Snape's class on time, I passed by the hallway. The door wide open as I caught a glimpse of Fred sitting at a table. Well, it's now or never and I needed my notes now. So I made my way in. Heading straight over to where he was sitting. MMy. long hair flowing with the wind I was creating as I stopping at the edge of their table. Both of them looking up at me as they were clearly planning their next prank. Barbaric honestly.

"Greg," I sassed as looked over towards Fred.

"It's George actually," He stated.

"Don't care," I snapped back as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked straight at Fred, who had a stupid smug look on his face. As usual.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Fred smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"My notes," I said quickly as I held out my hand. Looking around as I hoped no one else was watching.