chapter 11

warning this chapter contains mature themes.reader discretion advised.

The following day I avoided Fred. His conversation with me in History of Magic was still pissing me off. The only thing I thought about while I worked on the assignment for Professor Binns was his rude and unnecessary comments. As the day carried on I found myself angrier than the last class. All I had to do was make it through Transfigurations and then I was done for the day. I mean besides having to tutor Fred.

"Lottie Whittle please stay after class for a moment, everyone else is free to go," Professor McGonagall said after she ended class. I gathered my things and walked up to her desk. Waiting for everyone to leave.

"After dinner, I would like you and Mr. Weasley to meet me here so we can discuss his progress as a group," She said as she got up from her desk and walked down towards me.

"I can do that, and I am sure he can as well," I stated.

"Wonderful. I will see you two then," She cheered as I turned on my heels and left her classroom. smiling to myself as walked away. Two can play at this game Weasley. You want to demean me in class, watch what happens next.

***

After dinner, I made my way back to McGonagall's classroom. Waiting outside for Fred before I decided to head in. I paced outside the door for what felt like hours before I saw Fred come around the corner.

"Why are you waiting outside the classroom?" Fred asked, walking closer towards me.

"Professor McGonagall would like to speak with us about how well you are doing," I sassed as I pulled the door open and headed into the classroom with Fred behind me. The both of us stopped before we reached her desk. Fred standing directly neck to me as McGonagall looked up at the both of us.

"Thank you for joining me," She said.

"You're welcome," Fred and I happened to say in unison.

"So, Miss Whittle I would like to know the progress of Mr. Weasley here," Professor McGonagall said as she sat in her desk chair.

"He has progressed a lot. As we saw on his lastest Transfiguration exam he passed, so the sessions have been working to his desires. Potions have been a bit of a struggle so far but we did just start so there is still work to be done there. But I have no doubt that he will respond positively. On another plus side, Fred here is understanding the tasks I am having him perform," I snarked in a polite manner.

"And what about your relationship together. Are you two working well together?"

"Very much so. Like I said before he is understanding what I want him to do and really absorbing the knowledge he is learning," I said.

"Wonderful," She said, smiling at the both of us, "I think a few more sessions should do. You may leave." As she shooed us out. I turned on my heels and heading towards the back of the classroom. Moving past Fred as he looked down at me. His footsteps quickly followed as we were both now leaving the room. I pushed the door open and made my way into the hallway. Heading to my dorm for the night as I knew I could relax and not have to be around him. Hearing the door to McGonagall's classroom slam as I found myself walking further away from the night.

"What the fuck was all that all about?" I heard him asked as I kept walking down the hallway, pretending to ignore him.

"I'm talking to you Charlotte," He said rising anger in his voice. I stopped dead in my tracks as I turned around to face him.

"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"What did mommy and daddy never teach you to listen?" He asked. I stormed over to him and grabbed him by his tie. Pulling him off into the bathroom nearby so no one else could hear us. As soon as we rounded the corner, throwing him into the open space. Watching him stumbled over his feet before turning around to face me.