chapter 21

this chapter contains mature themes. readers discretion advise.

***

A few days had gone by since Fred pulled me into the broom closet. Every time I closed my eyes I thought of him. Every minute and every second of every day. In and out. It was his touch that lingered all over my body.

As I made my way to the library one night after dinner I noticed that the Gryffindor Quidditch team was heading out for late-night practice. I hide around the corner as I watched each and every one of them come out of the locker room and head out to the pitch. Watching as Fred and George were the last ones to leave. 

I waited until the coast was clear before I headed down the hallway. Stopping before the locker room doors just to make sure that no one else was in there before I pushed the door open. Letting the wood creek into the palms of my hands and I looked around. My nostrils filled with sweat and body odor as I stepped in further. Noticing all the piles of clothing as they had all changed out of their school uniforms and into their practice uniforms. I walked around and began to search each pile. Looking for Freds. Of course, his was the last pile I stumbled upon. Thank Merlin for the initials in each other's clothing. I moved the neatly folded pile of clothing off his robe and held it in my grasp.

My heart rate picking up when I heard the door open. My head snapping around when I saw a red-headed boy walk in but it wasn't Fred. 

"Can I help you?" George asked as he looked at me confused. Noticing I was holding his brother's robe in my hands.

"Nope," I said walking towards the door, pushing right past George, "Just don't come back to your dorm later. Tell Lee to leave as well."

"Practice is over in an hour and a half,"  He smirked as I pulled the door open, "You two have fun."

"Shut up Greg," I sassed as the door fell closed behind me.

"Again it's George!" He shouted as I entered the hallway. Folding up Fred's rob tightly in my arms as I made my way back to my dorm. Smiling to myself as I knew exactly what was going to happen tonight. before I reached the door to Slytherin's common room I hide Fred's robe in mine. Quickly making my way up to my dorm room. Pushing the door open and slipping into my room silently. Throwing Fred's robe on my bed as I took mine off. Kicking my shoes off as well as I walked into my bathroom. Pulling off my tie after slipping my Slytherin sweater off. Unbuttoning just a few buttons on my button-up before brushing my fingers through my hair. Untangling all the knots that had formed from the day. 

I brushed over my teeth and freshened up a bit before heading back into my room. Walking straight over to my trunk as I flung it open. Sitting on my knees as I dug to the bottom. I had one thing packed that I've had stored for a few years now. At least since my 4th year. Finally, I found it. I grabbed it in one hand and pushed myself up off the floor. I laid out the outfit I had on my bed as I looked at the clock. How is it that an hour had already passed by? Nevermind that. I had to get ready. I slipped off my button-up and threw it on the floor. Slipping my skirt off next as it pooled around my feet. Leaving me just in my bra and thong. Quickly slipping them off as I stepped into the lingerie I had laid out on my bed. I slipped it on before I walked over to the mirror and fixed myself up. Pulling my breast up a little as I wanted them to look bigger and then letting it sit right above my hips before I trailed my hands down my body. 

Before I knew it, it was well past 10 o'clock. I walked back over to my bed and slipped my skirt back on and throwing my shirt back on as well. Buttoning it up as fast as I could before I grabbed Fred's robe and slipped it on. Slipping my shoes on last before I headed out the door. Making my way to the Gryffindor common room but using the secret passage. All I had to do was sneak past a few students in the common area. Which was easy since I had on a Gryffindor robe. Finally finding the 6th year boys dormitory.