chapter 40

After Fred was done with work he immediately came back up to the loft and jumped into bed with me, startling me awake as I was getting a little nap in. I figured that it was best since we would probably be up all night doing Merlin knows what.

After a few hours of Fred and I rolling around in his bed, filling his room with our moans, Fred got dressed and went to get us dinner from the Leaky Cauldron. While our sex drive was high we figured that after dinner it was best to get ready for bed. Fred had to carry me to the bathroom one last time before we snuggled up with each other under the covers for the night. 

***

When I woke up in the morning, I peeked over Fred's shoulder to see that it was eight am. Fred and I were tangled in the sheets as Fred's arms were draped all over my body while his face was buried in the crook of my neck. I somehow managed to slip out of his grasp and bed without waking him up. As I made my way to the door I picked up one of Fred's shirts off the ground and slipped it on. I placed my hand on the handle and pulled the door open softly and slipped out quickly before Fred could wake up. Luckily the sounds of his snores masked over the sounds of the door closing.

I made my way out into the living room and kitchen. In their loft layout, the living room bled into the kitchen. So it ended up actually being one big room. Off to the left of the kitchen, there was a cute little dining room that also served as a little library but sadly there were no books stacked on the shelves, but that can always change. As I walked through the living room I noticed a whole bunch of appliances I had never seen before that I am sure Fred will teach me all about.

I walked behind the big island counter in the kitchen and started to look for a frying pan.  I figured it would be nice to make everyone breakfast before they had to go to work. In the cabinet beneath the island top, I found a few pans. I pulled out two of them before I walked over to the fridge and pulled it open. I saw they had eggs and bacon in there so I pulled them out, setting them on the counter as I got to work. While I wasn't the best chef I could still do a decent job at making some breakfast for everyone. I mean I used to do it for myself all the time unknowingly, how hard could it be for more than just myself.

As I poured the scrambled eggs into the pan to cook, I heard George's door open. When I looked up both George and Emily emerges. George was dressed in his work outfit as Emily was in the clothing from the night before. 

"Good morning," I said sweetly as they walked into the kitchen hand in hand. 

"Good morning," Emily cheered as she came over and helped me make the rest of breakfast.

"Did you have a goodnight?" George asked as he sat down across from Emily on one of the stools. 

"Yeah," I giggled as I felt my cheeks grow red while I scrambled the eggs around in the pan.

"Georgie do you want any coffee or toast?" Emily asked as she walked over to a foreign machine.

"Yes please," George said as he smiled towards her. As the eggs cooked themselves for the last bit and the bacon was cooling down I looked for their plates. I pulled four out as well as some fork and set them on the kitchen island.

"What time does Fred get up?" I asked as I scooped eggs onto George's plate. George turned his head around and looked at the clock in the living room. It was now 8:30.

"He should be up by now. We have to open up in 30 minutes," George said as Emily handed him his coffee and I passed him his plate of food.

"I'll go wake him up," I sighed as I set down the spatula I was using.

"I got it," George said as he took a sip of his coffee. Emily and I watched as he left his seat and walked over to Fred's door, clearing his throat before taking in a deep breath, "FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY WAKE UP!"