chapter 6

Saturday morning I woke up with a raging headache and a horrifying image of Fred receiving head from some random chick. I rolled over in my bed and shoved my face into my pillow. Letting out a long groan as I wanted to wipe the memory of seeing that from my imagines but it haunted me. Just when I thought that I was going to fall back asleep, my door can burst in. 

"Lottie!" Mary Ann whined as I sat up straight. Watching her coming over to my bed and plop down.

"What?" I asked as I looked at my sweet little innocent sister.

"Becca won't help me with my assignment for Charms class."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"URG!" She yelled, "Nora said the same thing."

"Okay sorry," I rolled my eyes, "Would you like me to help you?" 

"Please!!!" She cried.

"Okay, go get your things and come back here. I will get ready and we can go to the library for a little bit. I need to get my homework done anyways."

"This is why you are my favorite sister," She cheered as she skipped out of my dorm room. Leaving me alone again. I threw the covers off me and rolled out of bed. Grabbing a pair of pants from the floor and one of my mom's old sweaters to go along with it before I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. A few moments Mary Ann came running back from her room with all her things as I came walking out of the bathroom. 

"I thought you said you needed help with Charms?" I asked her as I looked at all the books in her grasp.

"I do but I also need help with potions, transfiguration, and herbology. Sorry."

"It's okay. You're lucky I am willing to help. Eleanora and Rebecca would have lost their minds trying to help you," I chuckled while walking over to my desk. I grabbed my potions book and arithmancy book for the assignments I needed to work on. I also grabbed transfiguration as we had a test coming up soon and I wanted to be well prepared.

As I headed out of my room I grabbed Mary's hand and dragged her along with me. Making our way to the library as the hallways were chilly and empty. No other student was up. Grant it, it was also around 8 in the morning so why would they. When Mary and I arrived in the library I quickly scanned the room to see where the best place would be to study was. There was a table still open, far enough away from any other students and the door. As Mary and I strode over to our table I noticed a few other students studying as well. Most half-bloods. As soon as we sat down Mary immediately opened her Charms book and started to explain what they had gone over this last week. It was easy to help her as she was just learning the basics but I can see how that is a lot to a small 11-year-old. I mean I remember it being easy to understand. But I also had Eleanora and Abigail to help me out. 

Fred's POV

When I woke up Saturday morning I regretted my actions. I shouldn't have done what I did with that girl. While it was consensual it was wrong becasue I was thinking about someone else. Then Lottie came in. The one person I was trying to forget. The way her lips felt on mine Monday night made me want more. After she left the bathroom all I could think about was her. When I looked down at the girl pleasing me it wasn't whoever it was, it was Lottie on her knees. It was Lottie kissing my neck, it was Lottie trying to get me to bed. She danced around my mind.

The sunlight breaking through the curtain pained my headache even more but I needed to go work on Transfiguration. I had an exam coming up and I knew Lottie would probably test me on it during our next session. So I rolled out of bed. Throwing the covers off me as I swung my feet down to the cold wooden floor. Stretching up high before standing up. The good thing about the weekends is not having to wear a stupid uniform. So keeping my sweat pants on, I just grabbed a sweat from the floor. One my mom had made me for my lastest birthday and slipped it on. Quickly feeling like I was at home. Sitting in the living room with George and Ginny.