chapter 16

warning this chapter contains mature themes. reader discretion advised.

That same week on Friday night I got ready for a party down in the dungeons again. Looking my best as I put on a pair of high-waisted black jeans and a dark green tube top. Not caring about the coldness as it was already running through my veins. Emily on the other hand was in a white sweater and a pair of jeans. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on before I waited for her to be done getting ready. As soon as she left the bathroom I grabbed her hand and lead her away from my dorm. Dragging her along with me as we made our way to the party. I pushed the door open with all the strength in my body and entered the room. Bringing Emily over with me to the drinks and pouring both of us some as she looked for the boys. 

I don't remember how many shots of Firewhisky I had before I was dragged to the dance floor but all I remember was drinking and then dancing with Adrian. My body pressed against his as I felt dizzy. I was barely moving my body myself. Adrian was doing it for me. Throughout the night I could feel all the alcohol running through my veins. Making me dizzier and loopier than before. Adrian's hands still all over my body as I leaned back onto his body.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I heard Adrian whisper in my ear over the sound of the booming music. I nodded my head as I felt him grab my forearms leading me off the dance floor. Pushing through the crowd of students still dancing on each other. My feet stumbling over each other as we made it out into the hallway. Adrian quickly pressed my body up against the wall as his lips found mine. In my head, this seemed like a good idea but every nerve in my body screamed no as his hands roamed my body. Adrian's lips pulled away as they went to my neck.

"Adrian stop," I hushed as I placed my hands on his chest. His lips kept moving as his hands reached higher up on my body. Digging his fingers into my side as he moved his lips down my neck.

"Adrian," I hushed again as his body was now crushing me. Pressing me into the wall behind me as I felt like I could no longer breathe.

"Be quiet, you're fine," He growled against my neck. I felt all the strength drain from my arms as I tried to push him off of me. My body beginning to panic as he wouldn't stop touching me. No sounds forming from my mouth as I wanted to scream for help. Then I felt him been thrown off of me.

"She said no you prick," I heard a familiar voice say. Adrian now sat on the floor as Fred Weasley stood in front of me.

"Who do you think you are," Adrian questioned as he stood up in front of Fred. I watched as Fred's hands curled into fists as he towered over Adrian just a little.

"She told you to stop and you didn't. I don't like guys who don't listen to girls," Fred gritted through his teeth. I felt turned on. But why was he sticking up for me? I could have dealt with Adrian myself.

"Whatever, she wanted it," Adrian scoffed as looked over Fred's shoulder towards me.

"And her telling you to stop means to keep going?" Fred practically shouted,

"This is stupid, I'm leaving," Adrian scoffed as he walked off. Both Fred and I watched as he headed back into the party. After the door slammed closed I turned my attention back to Fred who was now facing me. 

"I could have handled him myself," I sassed as I still stood against the wall.

"Right, I watched you try to push him off of you. If I didn't come to help you, he would of kept going."

"So," I scoffed

"You didn't want him to," Fred exclaimed as he stepped closer. Closing the space between us as I stood up taller on my feet. Crossing my arms over my chest.