chapter 8

warning this chapter contains mature themes. readers discretion advised.

As Friday night rolled around again I was ready to party. I think Emily could sense it since I had actually come to dinner that way I would have food in my body when I went to drink. Fred calling me weak was still in the back of my mind. Pissing me off every time I thought about it or just him in general. As I had entered the dining hall I made my way to the other side of the table that way when I looked up I didn't have to meet his glance. I climbed over the seat as I sat between Adrain and Graham, right across from Emily.

"Rude," She giggled as she looked over towards me.

"Sorry I just wanted to sit between my favorite boys," I flirted as I filled my plate.

"Slow down there lassy," Adrian said.

"Don't tell me what to do," I scoffed towards him as I began eating.

"What has you in a mood?" Graham asked.

"Graham!" Emily shouted as I looked at him.

"What?!" He exclaimed, "She's acting weird."

"You can find someone else to dance with tonight," I said as I shoved some food in my mouth after not eating much for a few days. It instantly made me sick but I knew I needed something to fuel me. I was ready to drink Fred away.

After we were done eating I got up to leave the table as Emily followed from the other side of the table. Both of us filing out of the Great Hall as we headed to my dorm to get ready.

I quickly tore off my uniform and tossed it aside. I grabbed the outfit I was going to wear off my bed and slipped it on. Zipping up my dark green plaid skirt as I threw on a black tube top to match. As soon as Emily was ready to go we made our way down to the common area. Leaving the boys as I didn't want to deal with them and I needed to get some alcohol in me. Emily immediately left me once we entered the party, as she went dancing with some boy from Drumstrang again but I went and got some Firewhisky, first. Drinking one full cup before I headed to the dance floor to join her. Pressing my body up against a Drumstrang boy as his arms were wrapped around my back. Pressing me further into his chunky build. But over his shoulder, I saw Fred. Leaned up against the wall with his brother as they passed a bottle of alcohol back and forth. Making eye contact with him I began to scan his body. Noticing that there was a slight bludge in his pants as I brought my eyes back up to his. Letting a smirk grow on my face he watched the Drumstrang boy grab my waist and spin me around so I was no longer facing him. After a while, Emily pulled me away from the dance floor and towards the back where there were a few students sitting around in a circle, and in the middle of them all was an empty bottle tipped on its side. I knew exactly what was happening.

"Gross Emily, we aren't kids anymore," I sighed as I went to walk away.

"It's not like that, if it lands on you then you have to go in the closet for 7 minutes with that person. It's a muggle game apparently."

"Even more a reason to not play," I scoffed.

"But you can do anything you want in the closet as long as it is consentual. Come on," She whined as held my hand. I looked around the group. Scanning to see who was playing. A few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuff students, including Cedric Digory and his friends. As well as Adrain and Graham as they were sitting by some Gryffindor girls. Over in the corner stood Fred Weasley and his twin.

"Fine," I said as I looked at Fred before the two of us sat down on the floor. Both of us joining in on the game as a Ravenclaw had just spun it and it landed on Adrain. Everyone watched as both of them went into the closet to do Merlin knows what. I am just glad you couldn't hear anything over the sound of the music and the fact that they put a silencing spell on the room. As the game went on, people would just spin as they liked. Going into the closet and coming out either satisfied or not. As I was giggling with Emily, out of the corner of my eye I watched as Fred leaned over and spun the bottle.

Both Emily and I stopped talking to watch it spin. Hope that it wouldn't land on me. The spins began to slow until it finally stopped. I looked at the table as the skinny end of the bottle was pointed directly at me. I looked up at Fred as I swallowed the lump in my throat. A little smirk grew on his face as he walked over to the closet and walked in. I pushed myself off the ground and walked over there. Grabbing the handle on the door and pulling it open. I stepped in with my back towards him as I pulled the door closed. Locking it before I reach up behind me and grabbed all my hair. Quickly tieing it into a low ponytail.

I turned around to face Fred as he was leaning against the back wall. His arms crossed over his chest as I walked over to him. Only taking a few steps until I was directly in front of him. Looking up at him as he towered over me. I brought my hand up to his face and ran my thumb over his cheek as his eyes grew with lust. Sliding my hand down from his face to his neck and then trailing it down his chest until I got the waistband of his pants. Just as Fred was about to lean down and kiss me I dropped to my knees. Unbuttoning his pants as I pulled them down. Looking back up at him as I pulled down his boxers. Letting his length be released from its restraints. I looked down to look at him and caught my breath silently. I can work with this.

I slowly wrapped my hand around his length as I began to pump it. Running my thumb over his tip cleaning up the little bit of pre-cum that had escaped. Going painfully slow as he pressed his lips into a straight line. I looked up at him as I held his cock in my hands. Placing the tip of him on my lips as I swirled my tongue around. Gliding it over the little opening as he looked down at me. I continued to tease him by running my tongue up and down his cock as he stood there, defenseless. I knew he wanted me to do more.

With my free hand, I placed it on his hip and pressed in lightly as he let out a long groan while I took all of him in my mouth. Underestimating how big he actually was, but that didn't stop me. Bopping my head back and forth as I watching him above me. Hollowing out my cheeks every now and then as I got to the tip before plunging back down. Picking up the pace as I felt him put his hand on the back of my hand but I quickly tore it away. Pressing his wrist to the wall behind him as I was in control. Not him.

I let out little moans on his cock, letting my vibration resonate through his body as his chest fell and rose heavily. Every time I plunged back down feeling him hit the back of my throat as I along moaned longer. When I looked up Fred's head was hanging back as he was holding in his moans. But that wasn't going to cut it. I wanted to hear him. I let go of his hands as I took his balls into my grasp. Squeezing on then as I slowed down with my mouth. My eyes still watching him as he dropped his head to look at me going slow. Focusing solely on the tip only as his moans grew louder. I felt him twitch in my mouth so I knew he was close. Quickly diving all the way down as I moved faster than before. Filling the room with my gags and his moans.

"Lottie," He moaned as I grabbed his hips. Feeling them thrust into my face as his cock went deeper. Spilling his liquids into the back of my throat as I swallowed all of it. Pulling my mouth off of him and then stood up. Looking at him in the face as I cleaned up my mouth. Fred still catching his breath as he pulled up his pants. His eyes following me as I turned around and headed back towards the door and walked out. Letting the door close behind me while everyone looked at me. I moved past everyone and headed straight for the door.

I did what I needed to do. I walked out smiling. Feeling powerful. I pushed the doors open into the hallways and took off towards my dorm.

"Whittle!" I heard Fred shout as I kept walking down the hallway.

"Who's the weak one now Weasley?" I asked as I looked back at him. Look at him he looked weak. We couldn't even come catch up with me.

"Seriously stop walking and come back here," He said as I turned my head around towards the direction I was walking and kept going. Not looking back as I chuckled to myself.

"See you on Monday," I shouted as I turned the corner, heading back to my dorm for the night. Feeling very much satisfied.