I dare you to... never talk to me again

POV: ZAC

I went back to school after Ethan...kissed me. I wasn't in the mood for the heckling i was going to get on the walk back.

When i got there, it was the middle of 3rd period so i just opened the first door i saw and walked into an empty art room. I sat down and just fiddled with my thumbs for a while. I couldn't get Aaron out of my mind. She was like an addiction, even if i was just standing by her, i loved it. I thought about asking her out multiple times, but i could never find the right way.

Suddenly, Diane sauntered in. Bleh. She was as slutty as ever. She had on a skimpy jean skirt with black leather boots, and on top a black spaghetti strap shirt that showed her belly button.

"Hey there Zac; can we talk?" She looked at me, fluttering her eyelashes innocently.

"Um, no way Diane! I don't ever want to talk to you."

I started to get up,  trying to walk out the door, but she stopped me, putting her manicured hand on my chest and pushing me towards a wall.

"Zac...i miss you.... Garret isn't enough anymore."

Then she kissed me. Roughly.

It was harsh and i didn't like it; her mouth tasted of vodka and all i thought was Garret? What the hell were her and Garret doing?!?!

I realized though that while i was thinking of all this i was still kissing her, so i grabbed her hands and pushed her away. "What the fuck Diane?! Just leave me alone you whore!" I spat it at her and then stormed out the art room only to bump into some girl crying.

It was Aaron.

POV: AARON

He was the one i didn't want to see right now. After i saw him with Diane i ran away and into the school. I didn't even realize that tears had started running down my face.

As soon as i ran into the school i suddenly bumped into someone.

Zac.

"Aaron...?"

He was looking at my face, reading all the emotions plastered on face probably.

"Zac, i don't want to talk to yo-actually *sniffle* i do."

He looked surprised at me, and then i grabbed the hand i would soon miss the feeling of and then led him to the courtyard.

"Zac, look, i saw you with Diane in the art room and you told me you guys were over. That you thought of her as a hobby, but when i saw you two...i realized that maybe you're still attached to her."

He started to try and interrupt me, but i held a hand up to his lips and continued to speak.

"Look, everything we've talked about was real, and i'll never forget that...but when i first moved here, i told myself i wouldn't get involved with the most popular guy in school because i knew what he'd do, and that was hurt me."

He had a look of pure sadness and greif in his face and eyes, and all i could do was take his hand.

"Zac,i have one dare for you...don't ever talk to me again." I felt tears running down my face again, and then i hugged him one last time before i got up and left the courtyard, leaving the one guy who hurt me, yet i stilled cared for.

****

2 DAYS LATER

POV: ZAC

I was so sad and mad later that day that i got Garret to tell me everything about him and Diane, and now i was currently not speaking to him either. But Aaron, i couldn't get her out of my mind. Everyday at school all i could think about when i saw her was sadness.