I Dare You To... be ready

POV: AARON

"Zac, Zac, I need to check my phone."

He groaned a no and then kissed me again, pushing his chest further into mine.

"Zac, i have to."

I pushed him aside lightly and then hopped off my vanity and grabbed my phone off my nightstand.

1 new text message from Shane

Uh oh.

Hey ;) I dare you to...be ready. I told you it wasn't over

My jaw dropped and then my eyes popped.

I wanted to show Zac but i knew he'd get mad, so i set my phone down and then walked back over to him. He grabbed my waist and then hugged me closely to him and kissed my lips lightly.

I just stood there and didn't kiss back, and then he looked at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

'Nothing...Gigi texted me; she wants me to help her with something."

"Then go, it's fine." He said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course."

I smiled slightly and then threw a sweatshirt over my shirt and pulled on a pair of ugg boots. Then i ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys, heading out the door.

****

I parked my car, and then walked up to Shane's door, my hands shaking lots. I gulped and then knocked on the door and within seconds a bodyguard opened it and said "What?"

"I need to talk to Shane."

He nodded and then closed the door. About two minutes later Shane opened it up with a big smirk on his face.

'Hey there sweets, thanks for coming, but why are you here?"

I crossed my arms and said "Look, I don't know what you're planning, but you need to shut it down, now. I haven't Zac because i know he'll kill you but please, just stop."

He laughed and rolled his eyes and then said calmly "Listen up Aaron, I plan to get back at Zac, and you're my direct link. I tried to give you a way out, but you refused. All's fair in love and war, but I'll give you another chance; come with me or beware."

"Shane I'm serious. Just let it go! Stop holding a grudge and grow up."

His eyes got slim and then he said "Wrong answer."

He grabbed my arm and then pulled me in and closed the door.

"What are you do-"

He put his hands over my mouth and then dragged me over to a room, pushing us both in and then locking the door.

"Shane, what the h*ll?1 Are you insane?!"

"No, just looking for payback; he punched my face and then ran off with my 30,000 dollars. I'm sure he never told you that."

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry this chapter is short and kind of weird., but i couldn't just leave that Shane thig like it was so...i hope you at least liked it and I'll try to upload a little sooner...(: please like it and comment lol

-sami