I Dare You To... Do It

POV: ZAC
I walked down the hallway towards my locker. Math was next and we needed our books today. Ethan walked past me and i gave a slight nod to say hello, but he just scurried on past me and ran into a classroom.

What the hell was with him?

"Hey there sexy."

I french tipped nail ran down my arm and i turned slightly to see Vivian looking at me. She had bright red lipstick on and a short shimmering silver dress with red heels. Her hair was straight and I replied

"Hey..."

She looked at me quizically and then i started to walk away. Whether she made me want her or not, she was an active part in the break up of me and Aaron.

In fact, me and Aaron hadn't talked in two weeks. I called her at least 4 times a day, and the only time she ever replied to me was through a facebook message once. Just one time.

"STOP talking to me you jerk! You're out of my life and trust me, i dom't want you back in my life."

"Hey Zac? I was talking to you and you just walked away! Are you still being a baby about that whole Aaron "me and you kissed" break up thing? Because you really need to get over that."

I zipped around quickly and said " Listen Vivian. You're super hot and super sexy but i just...can not do this weird thing with you anymore. I have to go."

She started to grab my arm but i just kept walking and then right as i was about to go out the entry doors she screamed,

"Ethan tried to kiss Aaron the day me and you kissed!!!"

I stopped and turned around as she tried running over to me, but ended up wadiling because her high heels were too high.

"They went to the park and he tried to kiss her after he told her that we kissed."

I gave her a glare. "How do you know this?"

She sighed and then rolled her eyes. "Because he told me; that's why he's been avoiding you."

I stormed out of the school and then hopped in my car and started the drive to Aaron's.

POV: AARON

I slumped around, occasionally checking my phone. It was filled with unread messages from Zac and Ethan.

Zac saying I miss you and It didn't mean anythin,

while Ethan said things like It was an accident and Can we please get past this?

I had replied to Zac once, but Ethan was a whole another story. What was I supposed to say to him? That even thought i didn't want to kiss him, i still didn't stop it?

Suddenly the door bell ringing snapped me out of my daze and i got up and opened the door to an angry Zac.

Instead of even asking to come inside, he just stormed in and threw his keys on the coffee table.

"Get otu right now Zac! What are you even doing here?!" I said as i slammed the door shut and walked to the opposite end of the coffee table from where he was at.

"Is it true? Did Ethan and you kiss?"

I gulped and said "No. But he tried the day that you cheated on me!"

"She kissed me! And yes, i didn't stop it, but i still love you Aaron! That's never going to change and today i told Vivian that it was never going to happen! Ever!"

He was flaling his arms around his cheeks were bright pink.

"Well why'd you even kiss her in the firsst place!? You said you would never do to me what Diane did to you, but you did! You lied!" I was suddenly screaming.