I dare you to... say it again

POV: AARON

Okay...so maybe I was being a bit of stalker...but no one had to know right?

Christmas break had just ended and the new year was here, which meant everyone was back at school.

I adjusted my blonde wig and pulled my shirt down a little and then walked onto the school campus. Today, my name was Wendy. I was in a disguise so I could go to the school and spy on Zac.

I'd laid in bed for a while and felt sad and lonely, but then I realized it couldn't be like last time...it wouldn't be like last time.

I was wearing a blonde wig and a pink shirt with some jean capris and these white tennis shoes. My whole goal was to be like a girl that no one ever really noticed, so if I just showed up in one of their groups, they wouldn't care.

I walked into the school and as I watched people hustle about, it made me miss it. The greasy school food, the long periods, the annoying friends. I hated being home schooled.

I started to look around for people that Zac talked to, and then I spotted Ethan.

"Ethan!!' I screamed out, not realizing he wouldn't recognize me.

I walked up to him as he gave me a strange look and then said "Hey, haven't seen you in a while."

"Who are you again?" He asked me.

Oh sh*t. What was I thinking?!

"Um, I'm Wendy. I'm in your...history class."

"Oh... well hi, but I have to go, I'm meeting a friend." He said, still looking at me oddly.

"I nodded and then sighed out a breath of relief when he'd left. I leaned against a locker and then watched people walk by for a little while until I saw Zac. He was leaning against a wall, talking to a pretty girl.

A very pretty girl.

I watched them for a while until she left and then I walked up to him and stood on the other side of the wall.

He was on his phone and I leaned in a little to hear what he was saying.

"Yeah dude, no, I'm serious. I was just with her....yeah, I'm definitely completing this dare...okay...okay yeah, bye."

What dare? What was the dare?

I was running answes through my mind, when Zac started walking off. I followed him, making sure I looked like I was going the same way, and when he went into a classroom, I went in there as well.

He sat near the back, and i went and took a seat next to him. When the bell rang, the teacher started took attendance. He looked at me for a second, and i tried to act like I'd been there the whole school year, and finally he lost interest and looked away.

"Alright class, you know what we are doing today. Take out your books and work on chapters 7,8, and 9."

Everyone except Zac and I took their books, and I looked over at Zac. He was texting someone on his phone, laughing a little and smiling. I was baffled. How was he over us so fast? After everything that had been said, and everything that had happened, it made me want to bawl all over again.

"Who are you texting?" I asked him.

He looked up at me oddly, closing his phone. "Who are you?"

It took me a minute to answer. "Wendy."

"Well, Wendy, it's none of your buisness." He said.

"Is it your girlfriend?" I asked.

He looked at me, having a little more interest in the conversation now. "And who would that be?"